9 flights .co.uk

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    well the owner of 9flights is Moresand ltd

some interesting reading about moresand and trading standards

http://forum.holidaywatchdog.com/Timeshare-&-Holiday-Clubs-Moresand-Holidays-hell-Thread-5577.html

and another company owned by moresand

http://www.filipinouk.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/26548-WARNING-CrystalTravel.co.uk?p=242510
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • zzzLazyDaisy
    zzzLazyDaisy Posts: 12,497 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good work, Dave! Keep spamming!

I'd never heard of 9flights before this thread... now I will tell everyone NOT to use them. Any organisation that has to resort to spammers to defend their service is to be avoided at all costs!

I think the phrase is 'own goal'.
    I'm a retired employment solicitor. Hopefully some of my comments might be useful, but they are only my opinion and not intended as legal advice.
  • blunther
    blunther Posts: 243 Forumite
    This thread is funny. Gotta love the reviews on the last page. I' in the market for flights and certainly won't be using these shysters!
  • jammin_2
    jammin_2 Posts: 2,461 Forumite
    DaveHarper wrote: »
    Hey Jammin,
    You looks bitting your nails when some one admires 9flights
    Isn't it?

Could you say that in English?
  • jammin_2
    jammin_2 Posts: 2,461 Forumite
    Hey Jammin,
    Got stuck with with him?
    Hahhh.....

Dude, you're all the same person, re-registering under several different usernames. It's obvious, everyone can see it. It's makes you look sad and it makes 9flights look even sadder. Congrats on giving the company a worse name than it already has.
  • Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Also spamming on tripadvisor - word for work the PeterHenry post you quoted in post 50 (which was probably deleted as SPAM) against a hotel in Texas! (absolutely nothing to do with the hotel or Texas)....and there is also more 9Flights SPAM on a wine forum...desperate!
  • zzzLazyDaisy
    zzzLazyDaisy Posts: 12,497 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yup! Keep up the good work! The more times 9flights is mentioned the quicker this thread will get to the top of a google search, and the more people will get to know what a shower you lot are!

9flights.... way to go NOT!
    I'm a retired employment solicitor. Hopefully some of my comments might be useful, but they are only my opinion and not intended as legal advice.
  • I booked my ticket way in advance on their website. The money was immediately debited from my account but the E Ticket never arrived. No one from their end bothered to contact me and notify me that my booking had been cancelled. I've been chasing them for 2 months now, only to find out that they will now either refund me or expect me to upgrade by paying another £200 - all this, just 18 days before my flight. The staff can't speak properly and they put you on hold for 20 minutes at a time... never returning your calls. I'm absolutely exhausted - trying to get my initial bookings sorted with them. I've finally settled for a refund so I can book with another agency (even if it means at a higher price)...hope they refund me in 72 hours... or else, this means a good bye to my £486 I suppose :(...Watch out for these guys - they lure you with low prices but essentially you are signing in for a headache really!!
  • I booked a flight with 9flight just yesterday. then i was worry about reliability so i tried to search information. when I found this topic, I was worry that i would take so long time to get e-ticket.

but in my case, i have received e-ticket just a day after i made online reservation . after that, I called Jet airway, and my flight was confirmed
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure