Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    on plus side work up to find ive received swagbucks for an email survey i completed seems like ages ago 2x 140sb.
    Now if i could just get a daily survey - has been weeks..
  • Oh !!!!!!, 110 target??!! Someone in Swagland is having a right laugh at us.
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    always high on a Tuesday, seem to release a lot of codes which most of us miss as we are at work or sleeping (as most release when america is up and when we are going to bed)no chance of making target today, canny even get a search win so far...
  • Just got 7sb for search - Put the cats out
  • Gonna be a hard slog this morning to get 110.

Only got 2.5 hours to 'play' today, 12 hour shift and I can't even stay up late after it because I have to go in for a stupid meeting tomorrow ON MY DAY OFF!
  • S31
    S31 Posts: 90 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    9Sb for searching One more collectors bill

Didn't get the one I need though
    2014 Wins - Desert Island Dishes Book
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    110 target for today ? you got to be kidding me, i'm still waiting for 2 daily surveys to credit so i'm sticking to toolbar, noso, poll and one search and that's it, only doing the absolute bare minimum
  • mm123 wrote: »
    Hey i keep getting an email survey that ive yet to complete, states that you have to fill in a questionnaire giving your mobile number. Second part involves sending texts about brands and keeping a diary - reward 150 swbucks and a £10 voucher. Not keen anyone completed this offer, really interested as to what the £10 voucher is for, im guessing it for some obscure site i never use - any shed any light? ta

I get these kind of surveys all the time through other survey sites but never swagbucks. They usually yield between £5-£20 rewards because they last a week or more. The time involved in them is well worth the reward and texting things is usually fairly simple.
    Most are about exposure to certain types of advertisement throughout your day
  • 298 so far for 45 mins work (a very lucky day...)

7 SBS for searching for "Im Not There" and collectors bill.
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    just come online to the big target, no surveys so already started on sbtv =/ lonnnnnng day!!
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business