E: 30/09 win £10,000 for your dream holiday

Options
http://www.winadreamhomeawayholiday.co.uk

Searched URL :o sorry if duped x

Terms here http://www.winadreamhomeawayholiday.co.uk/rules.pdf

Rental must be at least £5000 and then a cheque will be sent to the winners home to fund travel

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    A bit from T&C's
    Increasing chances of winning the draw

[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]When entering the Promotion, you can choose to increase your chances of winning the prize draw in 3 ways: [/FONT][/FONT]

Option # 1: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]by email - telling your friends about the prize draw and asking if they wish to participate in the Promotion. [/FONT][/FONT]

Each valid email address that you provide allows you to increase your chances of winning by 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 times depending on the number of friends you have invited
    Option # 2:

[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Facebook - by sharing the Promotion on your Facebook pages. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Sharing the Promotion allows you to increase your chances of winning by 15 times [/FONT][/FONT]

Option # 3:

[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Twitter – by posting a tweet on your Twitter account to share the Promotion. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]A tweet allows you to increase your chances of winning by 15 times [/FONT][/FONT]

The methods set out above to increase your chances of winning are not cumulative; which means each Entrant can only earn the maximum number of chances allowed in one of the options available
  • Roger_Rampant
    Roger_Rampant Posts: 3,282 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sorry for the bump. The confirmation email says:
    WIN £10.000 FOR YOUR DREAM HOLIDAY
    Hope they mean £10,000 rather than £10.00 :rotfl:
    Thanks to all who post constructively.
    H
    ave an A1 day!
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for posting liamell.
    I' ve never entered this kind of comp and reading the T&C I understand that we HAVE TO RENT a house from them of a value of £5000 so we can enter the comp for £10000. But no purchase necessary so you only rent the house virtually. But then it says a cheque will be sent to the winners home to fund travel...? What if I don't want to travel and use up that money for my dentist ....:( Sorry to be a pain but can someone who knows about this kind of comp explain it to me? Thanks in advance.
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • tgroom57
    tgroom57 Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    further to mjm3346 post above, you can either fb share or tweet, not both.
  • independance
    independance Posts: 1,572 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Searched but could not find it's a Homeaway comp.
    Hope I have done this right be lucky everyone.

https://www.winadreamhomeawayholiday.co.uk
  • myrrh
    myrrh Posts: 2,405 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Merge request sent to Dalkrist
  • slbhill
    slbhill Posts: 5,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks for posting liamell.
    I' ve never entered this kind of comp and reading the T&C I understand that we HAVE TO RENT a house from them of a value of £5000 so we can enter the comp for £10000. But no purchase necessary so you only rent the house virtually. But then it says a cheque will be sent to the winners home to fund travel...? What if I don't want to travel and use up that money for my dentist ....:( Sorry to be a pain but can someone who knows about this kind of comp explain it to me? Thanks in advance.

You don't have to rent a house to enter or to win.

The prize is rental of a house (minimum £5,000) and they'll give you the rest of the £10,000 as a cheque to cover other costs like travel.

I suppose if you were to win you could rent the £5,000 house and not turn up, leaving you with the other £5,000 to spend at your dentist if that's your preference :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure