Littlewoods buy now pay later not working?

2»

Comments

• Moneymash
    Moneymash Posts: 510 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    I bought an external 1GByte hard drive from them, which was also quite good value at £59. Total cost £41.95, including £2.95 delivery. :)[/QUOTE]

Really?!
    Debt-Free day 30th September 2014
  • bbfc
    bbfc Posts: 207 Forumite
    I have just bought some iBeats earphones from Very.co.uk. Got £20 off when I spent £50, so they cost me £59 instead of £79. The £20 was added to my account. I've had a few of these offers and always take them up.
  • SnowTiger
    SnowTiger Posts: 4,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    bbfc wrote: »
    I have just bought some iBeats earphones from Very.co.uk. Got £20 off when I spent £50, so they cost me £59 instead of £79. The £20 was added to my account. I've had a few of these offers and always take them up.

Yep, I think they aim these offers at customers who haven't spent with them for a while as a way to temp them back in to the fold.

So, there are advantages to having a very.co.uk account even if the 35%+ interest rate does appeal to you. :)
  • bbfc
    bbfc Posts: 207 Forumite
    SnowTiger wrote: »
    Yep, I think they aim these offers at customers who haven't spent with them for a while as a way to temp them back in to the fold.

So, there are advantages to having a very.co.uk account even if the 35%+ interest rate does appeal to you. :)

I try to pay it off as quickly as I can. Plus they do the 'Take 3' offer where you can split the payment over three months, interest free.
  • SnowTiger
    SnowTiger Posts: 4,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    bbfc wrote: »
    I try to pay it off as quickly as I can. Plus they do the 'Take 3' offer where you can split the payment over three months, interest free.

And you can grab a little extra discount by going via TopCashBack. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure