Anyone else having problems with Barclays online banking this morning?

5 times now this morning i have tried to transfer money from my current account to my savings account.

I can sign in ok and it shows both my accounts fine on the at a glance page, but when i click on my main account or go to view statements i get the following message and it must automatically log me out.

5 sorry online banking is currently unavailable

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems viewing their accounts/statements today?

Comments

• wibblehead
    wibblehead Posts: 257 Forumite
    edited 19 February 2011 at 9:42AM
    Yup - can't even get in to view my accounts and I need to transfer some money! :-( I get the same message when I try to login.

Just rang the helpline & yes some customers are experiencing problems - please try to login again later!
  • I'm glad i am not alone then.

I think it has a mind of it's own today. I tried to log in again a while ago and it wouldn't even let me do that, like yourself i got the message before i could even log in.
    Tried again straight away and it let me log in ok to view accounts but then as soon as i clicked on my main account i got the red online banking unavailable message.

Think i will leave it until this evening before i try again.
  • I've emailed them asking why this information about it being down isn't on the front page of the site. It lets me enter all log in details before getting to the same message you've had.
  • Is Barclays offline again this morning? I'm having trouble logging in again today!
  • blueberrypie
    blueberrypie Posts: 2,395
    Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    No problems here.
  • I have just spent 30 minutes trying to access my account and get the same message as the earlier postings.

Rand the call centre and got dumped off that too with a curt 'we are having some problems please call back later'

Anyone else with the same issues?
  • joolsybools
    joolsybools Posts: 1,595 Forumite
    I can't get into my online banking with Barclays this morning. It logs me in so I get the summary screen but as soon as I go into the account details it says there is a problem.
  • veggieblob
    veggieblob Posts: 636
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I have just spent 30 minutes trying to access my account and get the same message as the earlier postings.

Rand the call centre and got dumped off that too with a curt 'we are having some problems please call back later'

Anyone else with the same issues?

I'm having the same problem :mad:
  • parajba
    parajba Posts: 11 Forumite
    Really crap service. I keep getting time-out errors due to inactivity (for more than 10 minutes it says), just after I logged on - or, better, just after I entered my pin and password. This service is really cheap isn't it? It happens once a week, it's been a few months already.
    What's happening at Barclays? The offshoring division not functioning properly???
  • House_owner
    House_owner Posts: 242
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I am having problems too - don't bother ringing the help line, you get an overseas call centre and the staff seem to have trouble understanding English
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure