Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,288
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    advertising is not allowed I'm afraid
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • To get 25% off Murad Facials all you need to do is buy Women & Home this month (Feb addition out in Jan) and find a salon near you book an appointment and get 25% off when you take the magazine page with you.

Full details can also be found on the Murad website.
  • melski
    melski Posts: 7 Forumite
    Buy February's edition of Zest magazine (on sale now) and there's a coupon for a free mini manicure at a The Beauty Group salon (over 100 salons nationwide). You have to fill out the coupon and send it off and then a nearby salon will contact you to make an appointment.
  • You can get a free Revlon eyeshadow trio (just pay £1.99 p+p) from halfpriceperfumes.co.uk
    Type PandB into the search box then add the eyeshadow to your basket then type PandB into the discount code box when you check out.

This was in this months Pregnancy and Birth magazine.

Kirsty
  • YoBear
    YoBear Posts: 34 Forumite
    Beauty Republica sent a text out last week to launch their new website giving 25% off all march orders.
    Just add Coupon code MARCH to basket.
    www.beautyrepublica.co.uk/

Did check with them if it was okay to post here. Code is also displayed on their home page.
  • By far the best all over moisturiser is Boots Aqueous Cream, buy the big tub from the prescriptions counter. Non-perfumed, nourishing, sinks in beautifully and, best of all, inexpensive!
  • does anybody know how to get on to the wet n wild website for beauty products? its not working
  • lstm
    lstm Posts: 3 Newbie
    My partner often goes along to her local beauty school for cheap treatments with fully trained students. Local colleges often have full salons in their training areas.
    I know the London School of Traditional Massage offer cheap beauty treatments, my partner just had a manicure and pedicure for £8
    Their website is LSTM.com but apparently most schools offer this
  • tin_2001uk
    tin_2001uk Posts: 190
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    In Morrisons you can get Sunsilk (shampoo & conditioner) for £1.95 and get 2 FREE!!!
  • Buy the current issue of Glamour magazine (with Sarah Jessica Parker on the front cover) and inside there is a voucher to get a 20% discount at Warehouse! A bargain because the magazine is only £1 this month.
    Also, buy next month's issue and get a free beauty product from Benefit. There are 3 to collect - It Stick, Bad Gal Eye liner or the Eye Bright.:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure