A to Z of Bank Addresses

Comments

• Hi

Do you know if the Citi Cards address is correct as it is a totally different address to that printed on my statement, hopefully my letters may finally get a reply
    DMP mutual support thread member:327
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Hi

Do you know if the Citi Cards address is correct as it is a totally different address to that printed on my statement, hopefully my letters may finally get a reply

What letter are you posting, is it a reclaim or a SAR request? etc.
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • Hi

It's a letter asking them to reconsider their decision to not accept my DMP or freeze interest, so far they have not replied to my previous attempts.
    DMP mutual support thread member:327
  • di3004
    Hi

It's a letter asking them to reconsider their decision to not accept my DMP or freeze interest, so far they have not replied to my previous attempts.

Hi there, if you have already sent this, I would not worry because they will have to forward to the main dept who deals with it anyway, so they will pass it on for you.
    Post by recorded delivery though, so you can check on the arrival of your letter on the tracking section of the Royal Mail. Good luck.;)

You say they have not responded to your letter so far, I would ring them and ask them what is going on.
  • eclic
    eclic Posts: 5 Forumite
    Does anyone have an addres for Virgin Money for reclaiming my PPI, Its basically my first letter asking for details of the agreement.

oh on another note. i had a virgin credit card which later changed to American express. I have been charged PPI on both for many years. Do i make one request to MBNA and one to Virgin or both to Virgin

Thanks in Advance
  • di3004
    eclic wrote: »
    Does anyone have an addres for Virgin Money for reclaiming my PPI, Its basically my first letter asking for details of the agreement.

oh on another note. i had a virgin credit card which later changed to American express. I have been charged PPI on both for many years. Do i make one request to MBNA and one to Virgin or both to Virgin

Thanks in Advance

Hi there, found this here, hope its the correct one:

VIRGIN MONEY LIMITED
    DISCOVERY HOUSE
    WHITING ROAD
    NORWICH
    NORFOLK
    NR4 6EJ

I would maybe write to both and see what they come back with, to cover yourself.

Did you mean as well that you are requesting for copies of your true agreements (CCA), if so they do normally charge £1 postal order or cheque payments for these, and you should expect to receive them by 12 days.

Good luck.;)
  • eclic
    eclic Posts: 5 Forumite
    Hi Di,
    Thanks for your reply, would i be best requesting a copy of my CCA first and then a seperate letter for a list of charges ( ie PPI) for the account or can i do this both at the same time and send a how much would i send.

Thanks once again
  • di3004
    eclic wrote: »
    Hi Di,
    Thanks for your reply, would i be best requesting a copy of my CCA first and then a seperate letter for a list of charges ( ie PPI) for the account or can i do this both at the same time and send a how much would i send.

Thanks once again

Your welcome.

You can do either, it makes no difference at all.;)
  • Quick question! Have my credit charge reclaim letters ready to go! Should I enclose PPI claim (for the same credit card) in the same envelope or claim completely seperate? Thanks this is so helpful. Kind regards, Jan King
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    janck wrote: »
    Quick question! Have my credit charge reclaim letters ready to go! Should I enclose PPI claim (for the same credit card) in the same envelope or claim completely seperate? Thanks this is so helpful. Kind regards, Jan King
    I personally would send them seperate if they are for seperate things as often the complaints are just skimmed and they may miss the facts. Perhaps others may have views and post for you.

Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport