COUTTS Bank - how much to be a customer?

Comments

• Inactive
    Inactive Posts: 14,509 Forumite
    And the banks wouldn't lend if there was nobody to lend to. You have to ask for a credit facility, it's not forced upon you.

Perfectly true SS, however the greedy banks thought that it was OK to buy in loans that have transpired to be toxic, they also clearly dropped their guard in their haste to make what they thought was going to be a fast buck, on the back of rising house prices.

The banks ultimately had the control button, shame nobody used it.
  • 03scrompton
    03scrompton Posts: 34 Forumite
    Hi!

Is there anyone out there who is willing to post an example bank statement from Coutts up online! Please don't worry I really do NOT want anyones details I would just like to see what one looks at. Please let me repeat myself when I say that I am not interested in anyones details I just would like to view an example bank statement.

Many Thanks,

03scrompton
  • Kavanne
    Kavanne Posts: 5,093 Forumite
    Hi!

Is there anyone out there who is willing to post an example bank statement from Coutts up online! Please don't worry I really do NOT want anyones details I would just like to see what one looks at. Please let me repeat myself when I say that I am not interested in anyones details I just would like to view an example bank statement.

Many Thanks,

03scrompton
    Probably like any other. You trying to fake one up for yourself!?
    Kavanne
    Nuns! Nuns! Reverse!

'I do my job, do you do yours?'

• withnell
    withnell Posts: 1,629 Forumite
    Why not walk into a Coutts branch and they might show you one?
  • 03scrompton
    Kavanne wrote: »
    Probably like any other. You trying to fake one up for yourself!?

Yeah but ive lookd all over the internet n i cant find ne n ive also tryed goin 2 coutts n they wont giv me one so i was hopin 2 find one frm u guys?! Lol.
  • Kavanne
    Kavanne Posts: 5,093 Forumite
    Yeah but ive lookd all over the internet n i cant find ne n ive also tryed goin 2 coutts n they wont giv me one so i was hopin 2 find one frm u guys?! Lol.
    this is moneysavingexpert not moneywastingexpert
    Kavanne
    Nuns! Nuns! Reverse!

'I do my job, do you do yours?'

• Andy_Ches
    Andy_Ches Posts: 420 Forumite
    You have to ask for a credit facility, it's not forced upon you.

I'd beg to differ on that aspect on some occassions, it almost is.
  • withnell
    withnell Posts: 1,629 Forumite

What purpose do you need it for? The very fact Coutts won't let you see a statement sheet suggests that it's not for any academic purpose...
  • 03scrompton
    What are you trying to say Kavanne?
  • 03scrompton
    withnell wrote: »
    What purpose do you need it for? The very fact Coutts won't let you see a statement sheet suggests that it's not for any academic purpose...

Yeah! I am thinking of starting to bank with Coutts however I quite severely dyslexic when it comes to reading so I was wondering whether one of you guys would be able to point me in the right direction? I've already phoned Coutts & asked to view one however they refused so I was looking at this forum as my last chance.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure