**UPDATED**Argos Voucher Offer £5 for £50 spend, £10 for £100 spend BACK ON TIL 6 DEC

2»

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,856
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Typical that it started today when I ordered a lot of stuff yesterday that was delivered today :(
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I have missed this years offer - does anyone know if it will be back before Christmas? :j
  • im-lost
    im-lost Posts: 1,927 Forumite
    Angier75 wrote: »
    I have missed this years offer - does anyone know if it will be back before Christmas? :j
    Doubt it, its already been on twice over the last couple of months.
  • Beetlemama
    Beetlemama Posts: 1,153
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Angier75 wrote: »
    I have missed this years offer - does anyone know if it will be back before Christmas? :j

It was on at the beginning of December 2 years ago, I know because we bought our sons xbox, then circled round and bought ourselves a microwave with the £10 voucher we'd just received. Maybe this year too.
    "There is no substitute for time."

Competition wins:
    2013. Three bottles of oxygen! And a family ticket to intech science centre. 2011. The Lake District Cheese Co Cow and bunny pop up play tent, cheese voucher, beach ball and cuddly toy cow and bunny and a £20 ToysRus voucher!
  • biglugs
    biglugs Posts: 2,945
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Just caught the end of a TV advert for the Argos deal where you spend £50 and get a £5 voucher, or spend £100 and get a £10 voucher.
    Don't know if this deal has already started, because there is nothing on their website at the minute.
    Sorry if someone's already posted this, but I couldn't find it when I searched the forum.
    You don't get medals for sitting in the trenches.
  • hvd201
    hvd201 Posts: 712
    First Post
    Forumite
    Oooh, would love it if they do, I'm spending £80 there on Thursday!
  • biglugs wrote: »
    Just caught the end of a TV advert for the Argos deal where you spend £50 and get a £5 voucher, or spend £100 and get a £10 voucher.
    Don't know if this deal has already started, because there is nothing on their website at the minute.
    Sorry if someone's already posted this, but I couldn't find it when I searched the forum.

I spent over £100 in Argos tonight and the only thing I got was a £5 promotional voucher if you spent £20 on clothes. That was on the bottom of my receipt. Won't be best pleased if the offer is on tomorrow.
  • biglugs
    biglugs Posts: 2,945
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Now showing online but watch out. We wanted an iPod touch 8GB which I have reserved for tomorrow at £149.99. They put up this £10 voucher offer, and at the same time increased the price of the iPod from £149.99 to £169.99. What a bunch of rogues they can be sometimes - give you £10 off and take £20 of it back.
    You don't get medals for sitting in the trenches.
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,325
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 30 November 2011 at 10:23AM
    Amazing so close to Christmas, times must be hard.

£5 voucher for a £50+ spend; £10 voucher for a £100+ spend

Until 6th December (possibly 13th Dec- conflicting dates on website)

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Browse/ID72/Price+Cut/r_001/1|Price+Cut|Yes|1.htm?mvt=HP1_banner_a
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure