Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Audrey11
    • By Audrey11 7th Dec 17, 10:04 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Audrey11
    Stanton fisher take 36perc off ppi
    • 7th Dec 17, 10:04 AM
    Stanton fisher take 36perc off ppi 7th Dec 17 at 10:04 AM
    Please help , Stanton fisher did my first package bank account . I got £1700, they took £664 for doing it . Now they are saying I have ppi on an argos card , I just have to sign the statement . They have called many times , emails saying hurry and send it back . Itís like pure harassment so they can con me out of more money . I already said to them I wasnt happy . But they said I have already signed everything so they can act upon me . So why ask for more signatures ? .
Page 1
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 7th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    • 18,907 Posts
    • 10,122 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 7th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    • 7th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    Check the terms of the legally-binding contract you have already signed with them. I expect you have agreed for them to represent you in all PPI complaints.

It's too late for you to complain alone and cancelling would cost you money. Your Argos complaint might not even be successful and then you would be even more out-of-pocket.

Since the fees charged for their "services" are very clearly laid out prior to your agreement, I don't see how you can accuse them of conning you. However, I agree that you basically paid £664 for this company to simply post your complaint for you.

Sorry.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

158Posts Today

2,101Users online

Martin's Twitter