Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jraf
    • By jraf 26th Nov 17, 12:39 PM
    • 58Posts
    • 16Thanks
    jraf
    Curve Card technique - withdraw cash on any credit card with no fee
    • 26th Nov 17, 12:39 PM
    Curve Card technique - withdraw cash on any credit card with no fee 26th Nov 17 at 12:39 PM
    Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share a quick tip for you fellow stoozers if you're not aware already (I didn't see a thread for this in the sub-forum)

If you apply for a curve card (you'll need to do it through the 'Curve' app on iphone or android)
    you can add any card to the app and then pay through the selected credit card. You can withdraw up to £200 cash fee-free using the card and it will show on your credit card statement as a normal transaction rather than a cash withdrawal.

Also, you can get £5 in bonus points on sign up if you get recommened (PM me if you need a code). There's also a referral page on the referrers forum of this site.

Cheers!
Page 1
    • ricky_v
    • By ricky_v 27th Nov 17, 9:13 PM
    • 264 Posts
    • 131 Thanks
    ricky_v
    • 27th Nov 17, 9:13 PM
    • 27th Nov 17, 9:13 PM
    £200 per calendar month, 2% charge thereafter according to the fair use policy

https://www.imaginecurve.com/fair-use/

Still, makes a slow stooz a little faster or the possibility of easy cash back on certain cards so I'll look into it abit more thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,312Posts Today

6,115Users online

Martin's Twitter