The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    This has confused me, unless i'm having a proper ditsy day.

£5 amazon = 849sb
    £5 paypal = 1049sb

therefore to get £10 or 2x£5 amazon works out 1698 (2 x 849)

and for the £10 paypal they are asking for 1999sb so surely the best use of swagbucks to get the most return is to purchase in £5 amazon vouchers or have I got that wrong some how?

This may be the best value for amazon vouchers but you're forgetting the 700 sb for $5 paypal (approx £3.06) etc and also that some people prefer to be paid using paypal, myself included
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    I am not counting my april total because I did not start will the about the 18th April I think it was lol. just over 2,000 now hoping to hit 2,100 before end of tonight :-)
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    oh voted for Ellie again earlier so another 5 from me as well :-) x
  • GILL635
    GILL635 Posts: 379 Forumite
    Evening Swaggers!

Apologies so much for my absence (if you noticed ha ha) the last week or so. Really bad of me I know, but I had so much stuff going on at home that I didn't have chance to come on here and keep up to date.

How's everyone getting on ?

I'm 169 bucks short of drawing 2 x £5 Amazon vouchers already - had to hold back the points for one of them due to already cashing out 5 vouchers last month.

Hope everyones doing well

xxx
  • GILL635
    Ooh can I ask too.........I've been putting my votes in for Ellie, is there a reason I should be staggering them over the days, or is this something I've been getting into my head for no reason ?

xxx
  • wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    Voted for ellie :beer:
    2016 Money challenge - £290
  • I was told to look over at this thread for it, but with there being 70 pages I was hoping someone could help me/point me to the right page! :) Here was my post:

So I do a lot of survey sites and stuff and the other day on this forum I came across Swagbucks which I signed up for. What I don't get is how everyone gets SO many everyday?!

What I get normally:
    70 sb for the survey
    10 sb for playing games
    1 sb for the toolbar
    3 sb for the NOSO
    2 sb for the daily poll
    The searchs it is hard to tell but the most I have got so far is 21 sb, normally 8 sb which I get twice a day.
    and varying normally 30-40 sb on SBTV if I am lucky!

That comes to about 120 sb roughly I think. I have tried hard to get referrals but no one will sign up and I mean I have tried! What else can I do? I tried the tasks but they were boring and kept saying I was wrong lol! And I will only do free special offers (don't see the point in paying to earn). Any tips? Cheers :D
    :beer:
    Here to make some money! :beer:
  • GILL635
    I was told to look over at this thread for it, but with there being 70 pages I was hoping someone could help me/point me to the right page! :) Here was my post:

So I do a lot of survey sites and stuff and the other day on this forum I came across Swagbucks which I signed up for. What I don't get is how everyone gets SO many everyday?!

What I get normally:
    70 sb for the survey
    10 sb for playing games
    1 sb for the toolbar
    3 sb for the NOSO
    2 sb for the daily poll
    The searchs it is hard to tell but the most I have got so far is 21 sb, normally 8 sb which I get twice a day.
    and varying normally 30-40 sb on SBTV if I am lucky!

That comes to about 120 sb roughly I think. I have tried hard to get referrals but no one will sign up and I mean I have tried! What else can I do? I tried the tasks but they were boring and kept saying I was wrong lol! And I will only do free special offers (don't see the point in paying to earn). Any tips? Cheers :D
    :beer:

The main tips are on page 1, they start you with the basics.

I'm afraid the rest are scattered through the thread, as we all add stuff to help each other out as and when we come across it.

Happy hunting

xx
  • S0litaire
    S0litaire Posts: 3,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    IzzyInTheHouse

Have you an Android phone?
    If so check back in this thread for the SBTVMobile app
    let it run while the phone is charging AND ONLY when using WiFi and that will add an extra 50SB's a day (2SB's per 5 videos played)

I only do the 70SB survey, the Mobile app and the NOSO as well as the odd search and the daily poll.

That's roughly 130 SB's a day not including other search wins, random videos and games wins and SwagCodes..

Their is a way to get the app running on a Windows PC but people have been getting mixed results in getting the app to work correctly!
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • GILL635 wrote: »
    The main tips are on page 1, they start you with the basics.

I'm afraid the rest are scattered through the thread, as we all add stuff to help each other out as and when we come across it.

Happy hunting

xx

I have had a look at the first page and I am thinking that I am getting most of the points though maybe I could earn a bit more on SBTV but that is about it, how do you all get 4000 points a month lol? Do you do the special offers that pay or something? :think:
    Here to make some money! :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport