Beauty Boxes (monthly subscription) DISCUSS HERE

Comments

• Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I had an acknowledgement email a couple of weeks back too after signing up, but haven't heard anything either. Is that it for this year?
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • Lynsey89
    Lynsey89 Posts: 148 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Does Lux send out an email confirmation when they send their boxes out? If so has anybody had one yet?
  • Lynsey89 wrote: »
    Does Lux send out an email confirmation when they send their boxes out? If so has anybody had one yet?

I don't think they do - according to their facebook page they were sent yesterday though xx
  • Missli
    Amarya's are being sent out Monday. So another one to look forward too! :j
  • EMJ2
    EMJ2 Posts: 214 Forumite
    I've just got my Beauty Bible inviatation and need to decide whether to go for "Green" products or a mix of "Green" & "Anti-aging". I'm 35 which is the minimum age for the anti-aging - can't decide!!!

Em xXx
    :D Mummy to two gorgeous LO's and always in search of a bargain!!! :D
  • Missli
    edited 9 September 2012 at 5:29PM
    EMJ2 wrote: »
    I've just got my Beauty Bible inviatation and need to decide whether to go for "Green" products or a mix of "Green" & "Anti-aging". I'm 35 which is the minimum age for the anti-aging - can't decide!!!

Em xXx

I've got an invite too. I'm tempted to go for the Green as love natural products, and they seem to suit my skin. Some products can irritate.

Hesitating though, as I've got plenty of stuff.
  • smileigh
    smileigh Posts: 107 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm rather excited, just got the email about being a Beauty Bible Tester! I've only recently signed up to it so it's all new to me but I have done the questionnaire and paid so yay! Just a quick question, how extensive is the paperwork they want us to fill out?
  • luce181
    luce181 Posts: 408 Forumite
    Missli wrote: »
    I've got an invite too. I'm tempted to go for the Green as love natural products, and they seem to suit my skin. Some products can irritate.

Hesitating though, as I've got plenty of stuff.

This is spooky... Was just reading the posts on here about beauty bible testing and thought I'd check my e-mails... the very first e-mail was inviting me to the beauty bible, how funny!

Have signed up as it sounds exciting :j

Also looking forward to my first amarya box :)
    Addicted to MSE, I can't resist a bargain ;)
  • rosemary54
    rosemary54 Posts: 2,495 Forumite
    smileigh wrote: »
    I'm rather excited, just got the email about being a Beauty Bible Tester! I've only recently signed up to it so it's all new to me but I have done the questionnaire and paid so yay! Just a quick question, how extensive is the paperwork they want us to fill out?
    I did it a couple of years ago and was pleased with the products and thought it was worth it even with the long forms.after reading others were signing up I applied today and had an email saying they want me,i said yes to both but as I am 57 I guess they will give me the anti aging.
    re SSB i was not impressed with this months esp the salt and vinegar crisps which went straight in the bin!
  • grannyx2
    grannyx2 Posts: 3,455 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I too have had an email re beauty bible and have opted for the anti-aging/green trial.

Hope they send the stuff fairly quickly, be fun to trial it, even though I have a fair stock built up. It's not going to go anywhere is it :)
    Targets
    Trip to Australia (On hold until 2022 now) to meet new grandson born jan 21!

Lose 84lbs. Update (minus 65lbs mostly during lockdown as of 18.05.21)

LBM : July 11 - £56,962
    DEBT FREE 21-05-21
    MORTGAGE FREE 13-06-18

Loving my kitty cat

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/3958715/return-to-solvency/p1
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure