Iriahm Update!

Hi!

been a while since I was last on here as i went away to camp and then got bogged down with business/selling flat/writing all my bank charge letters LOL!

today I have PAID OFF Capital One credit card AND Legal and Trade (Next Directory account).

Made £60 profit at car boot last week and currently emptying flat via ebay and car boots to sell it. If I reach target sale price I should have enough for deposit and fees for new place but also a good wedge for debts! YEEE HAAAA

been spending a bit of time on the consumer action group site and read up loads on charge refunds and also about getting defaults removed from your credit file. I figured that i'm writing all these letters and prepared to play hard ball with all these creditors I should give it a go....whats the worst they can say? No? and I stick with the 5 years i've got left on them.

will keep posting more as i've lost the "no spend" day enthusiasum by not posting and keeping track.
Lightbulb moment: July 2006

Total debt: £39,678.01 July 2006 :eek: Total Debt: £19k March 2007

Proud to be DFW Nerd 123 :cool:

Comments

• Hey you,

You sound like you are doing really well - I'm amazed you've got time to post with everything you have got going on just now!

Good luck with everything and I'm looking forward to doing a car boot with you very soon!

Love

scottishspendaholic x
    MBNA = £4,000 / Next = £925 (approx. tbc on 19/8)
    Tesco = £2,910.11 / Smile overdraft = £500
    Bank of Scotland = £2,782.83
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family