Archna's Game of the Week: Loops of Zen

Twist and turn the loops until there is no loose end.

Link to the game: Loops of Zen

Don't forget to send me your top suggestions for games! Puzzle games are my faves but you can't beat a good old platform game! If you want your game in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good (and as for why her name's in pink.... I'm really not sure!)

Comments

• Another good one Archna, Like it! Like it!!
    ** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **
    ** Stay Safe **
  • kaja86
    kaja86 Posts: 619
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    did level one no bother, stuck on level 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ;) Newbie Comper ;)
    Wins so far-crunchie bar, Friends DVD set,
    Clynol shampoo + cond, LUSH Christmas set
  • kaja86 wrote: »
    did level one no bother, stuck on level 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was also stuck on level two originally :confused: but then I refreshed the page, and started at level one again. This time level two was different and I got it :-)
  • I'm on level 4.....until I go away and try later....then I get stuck on 2....or 3!!!
    ** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **
    ** Stay Safe **
  • game's also available on kongregate with badges... I'm up to level 27 so far...
    School is important, but Rugby is importanter.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure