Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Comments

• Pinky00 wrote: »
    Hey pinky
    I been looking for a hotel for july and they were £160 plus... found the same one you went too-just read ur thread and checked out the site. Its looks lush-did u get a modern room and was it near 2 everything?

regards...

shadyp

I am not going until July also - I have checked the hotel out on Tripadvisor and it looks awesome! I believe all the rooms are super modern (we booked a double) and it is right on the South Bank, you can see London Bridge from dome of the rooms![/QUOTE]

We stayed here in the Summer, was a Top Secret hotel and was amazing. Great location just the other side of Tower Bridge, the restaurants and bars by Shad Thames are just a few minutes walk (Pizza Express there was lovely ;)). Everything about the hotel was top notch.
  • This magnificent, modern four star hotel is situated on the south side of the River Thames. The Tate Britain art gallery, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye are close by, and the rest of London's attractions are all within easy reach. This is a stunning and modern hotel with everything both the leisure and business traveller could wish for

Is it the Riverbank Park Plaza?
  • Pesh wrote: »
    This magnificent, modern four star hotel is situated on the south side of the River Thames. The Tate Britain art gallery, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye are close by, and the rest of London's attractions are all within easy reach. This is a stunning and modern hotel with everything both the leisure and business traveller could wish for

Is it the Riverbank Park Plaza?

Yes, there is a confirmation of this a page or two back.
  • MMALONE wrote: »
    Does anyone know if any of the secret hotels come with breakfast or are they all just room only??

All the ones I have come across have been room only, but you may find the odd ones with brekie also
  • phil_solo
    phil_solo Posts: 109
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    tilly122 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I've now read this whole thread about 3 times and can't seem to find the info for the two hotels im going to include so your help would be appreciated. Thanks and my apologies if im being stupid and have totally missed it.

'Location Location Location, Don't miss this offer'

This contemporary and funky hotel is perfectly located for visiting many of London's attractions. Close to the London Eye and the River Thames, the rooms are modern and comfortable, providing the necessary amenities for a relaxed stay.

[...]
    Believe this is the Park Plaza County Hall, between the London Eye and Waterloo Station

'Fantastic amazing superb docklands luxury hotel'

Modern 4 star deluxe hotel in the vibrant Docklands close to Greenwich, O2, Canary Wharf with its shopping malls and good links into Central London. Onsite parking, Restaurant & Bar (incl outdoor Terrace). Large wellness centre with pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam and gym. Rooms feature PayTV, Internet access, Tea/Coffee making facilities. 24hr room service available.
    Breakfast available in our restaurant at a supplement charge. Room type will be confirmed on check in subject to availability. Please note that there is an extra charge for the on-site parking of 14.50 Pounds per 24 hours. For more information, please contact the hotel.
    [...]
    This looks like Crowne Plaza Docklands out near the ExCeL Centre. Crowne Plaza appears to have the most comprehensive leisure/spa facilites of the 2 or 3 hotels listed in that area (Novotel and Ramada Plaza being the others nearby).
  • Hi can anyone advise me on which hotel this is? Ive searched through the thread but can;t find it. Thanks in advance

Award winning hotel ideal for Oxford St Shopping - 4* - London
    Stay in one of the recently refurbished bedrooms in this modern 4* hotel and travel within minutes to Westfield Shopping Centre or take a walk to Oxford Street. Also attractions like Madame Tussauds, London Zoo and Hyde Park are just around the corner. The hotel offers a wide range of bars and restaurants as well as an indoor swimming pool.
    The onsite parking, two main tube stations nearby and major rail stations within short distance make travel from and to this hotel extremely easy.
    Hotel name and address: This information will be provided on your confirmation e-mailBusiness facilities
    • Business Centre*
    • Conference Rooms*
    • Executive lounge(r)
    • Fax*
    • Modem Access*
    • PC for Guests*
    • Photocopying*
    • Secreterial Service*

*May incur an additional cost
    (r)This facility is room dependentDisabled facilities
    • Accessible Rooms
    Hotel facilities
    • Air Conditioning
    • Concierge
    • Hair Salon*
    • Parking*
    • Gift Shop*
    • Valet parking*
    • Wi-Fi*

*May incur an additional costLeisure facilities
    • Fitness Center
    • Gift Shop*
    • Gym
    • Hair Salon *
    • Indoor Pool
    • Long-term parking *
    • Sauna

*May incur an additional costRoom facilities
    • Room Service
    • Air Conditioning
    • Radio
    • Cable television
    • Complimentary toiletries
    • Daily housekeeping
    • En-Suite Bathroom
    • Tea/coffee facilities
    • Television
    • Trouser Press(r)
    • Wake-up calls
    • Work Desk
    • Modem Access*
    • Hairdryer
    • Mini-bar*
    • Pay-per-view movies*
    • Iron & ironing board
    • Safe free of charge
    • Private bathroom with bathtub

*May incur an additional cost
    (r)This facility is room dependentRestaurant
    • Restaurants: The hotel's main restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving International cuisine.
    Bar
    • Cafe: Open for coffee, breakfast and all-day light meals.
    • Bars: Several bars available for drinks and light meals.
    Children policy
    • Children welcome
    Cancellation policy
    • Cancellation charge is 100%
    Pets policy
    • Pets not permitted
    • Guide dogs permitted only
    Check-in time: 15:00 Check-out time: 12:00
    Credit cards accepted by hotel
    • American Express
    • Mastercard
    • Switch
    • Visa
  • phil_solo wrote: »
    Believe this is the Park Plaza County Hall, between the London Eye and Waterloo Station

This looks like Crowne Plaza Docklands out near the ExCeL Centre. Crowne Plaza appears to have the most comprehensive leisure/spa facilites of the 2 or 3 hotels listed in that area (Novotel and Ramada Plaza being the others nearby).

Thanks Phil, you're a star, it's much appreciated :-)
  • pcg2001
    pcg2001 Posts: 1,406
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi guys,
    I am looking at these hotels and having searched some dates, the prices seem to be high. How does this compare with hotwire? I understand that with lastminute hotels it is easier to discover what they are, and with hotwire it might be harder. But which programme is better value in your experience? Thanks.
  • Does anyone have any ideas on what this could be?

A dream come true five-star hotel in Covent Garden - 5* - London

One of the city's most spectacular 5 star hotels, located in the lap of Theatreland, Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square - what more could you ask for? Come, stay here and enjoy the finest in accommodation, food, beverage and leisure/fitness.
  • blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    cup__cake wrote: »
    Does anyone have any ideas on what this could be?

A dream come true five-star hotel in Covent Garden - 5* - London

One of the city's most spectacular 5 star hotels, located in the lap of Theatreland, Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square - what more could you ask for? Come, stay here and enjoy the finest in accommodation, food, beverage and leisure/fitness.

A simple search of this (short thread :confused:) would reveal that it is most probably St Martins Lane.

I would agree with that as well.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure