possible free dove samples?

Comments

• it wont let me put the @ into the email address and so wont let me register. any body else have this problem??
    no i didnt have any problems. Theres no harm in trying and registering,you never know they may send you something.
  • I can't put the @ in either.
  • JaneLiz
    JaneLiz Posts: 234 Forumite
    I can't put the @ in either.

Copy it from here then paste it into the box. ;)
    Sealed Pot challenge #508
    Crazy £100 Clothes challenge #11 - £24.50/£100 (£91 in 2009 :))
  • hello... i joined up last year, and just yesterday i received a mini-sized moisturiser with a 'happy new year ' card... so it does work, but so many people join so it's probably really busy :):j
    Who said nothing in this life is free? :rotfl:
  • I registered a while back and last year on my birthday i received an envelope with samples and a birthday card from dove. Well worth registering
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I registered a while back and last year on my birthday i received an envelope with samples and a birthday card from dove. Well worth registering

Same thing happened to me- got a little pot/bottle of shower cream- the mini/carry size that they sell in Superdrug for around the £1 mark- then I got another two days later for some reason- V.happy birthday!
  • Magenta
    Magenta Posts: 2,133 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me- got a little pot/bottle of shower cream- the mini/carry size that they sell in Superdrug for around the £1 mark- then I got another two days later for some reason- V.happy birthday!

Same here.
    On my birthday I received a small bottle of body moisturiser. It was a really nice little surprise.:D
    :smileyheaMagenta
  • Thanks! Just registered. Lets all hope we see some samples in the post box soon....yiippe!!
  • karen-hill
    karen-hill Posts: 13 Forumite
    I've just registered too - hope for some nice samples - thanxs for that
  • I've just registered for my wife and received an email which included a "print it off" 50p voucher for any Dove product.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure