E:15/10 win a luxury country break at Hintlesham Hall, Suffolk

Click Here

For your chance to win a luxury country break at Hintlesham Hall, one of Suffolk’s most magnificent countryside manors,
please fill in your details below.

1. The prize is a 2 night break in a luxurious large Principal Double room to include dinner from the a la carte menu and a bottle of recommended wine on both evenings. The prize also includes English breakfast and a treatment/massage per person at Hintlesham Hall Hotel, Suffolk.
  2. The weekly draws for the Hintlesham Hall Hotel luxury break prizes will commence 01/05/06 for a period of 26 weeks. Each weekly draw closes at midnight on each Sunday with the last draw being 29/10/06. Once entries are received they will stay in for all remaining draws.
Remember to opt out of any promotional material you do not wish to recieve!

Good Luck :D

Comments

• helenstuff
    helenstuff Posts: 140 Forumite
    If you agree to their promotional mailings about juices (I did with my junkmail email address) and fill in some questions about your juice purchases, your competition entry automatically gets upgraded to include possibly winning a year's supply of Coppella too.
  • fluffynit
    fluffynit Posts: 11,339 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    http://www.copellafruitjuices.co.uk/win/index.htm

Win a luxury country break at Hintlesham Hall, one of Suffolk’s most magnificent countryside manors.

Your Luxury Country Break will include a 2 night stay at Hintlesham Hall in a luxurious principal double room with dinner from the a la carte menu and a bottle of recommended wine on both evenings.

The prize also includes English breakfast and a treatment/massage at the hotel per person

fluffynit

p.s I just filled in details, did not answer their juice survey.
  • Chezza71
    Chezza71 Posts: 87 Forumite
    Thanks for this, Fluffynit. I have entered the comp (I live fairly near to Hintlesham Hall).

If you do fill in their juice survey, you have the added bonus of winning a year's supply of Copella!
    DFW Nerd Club No.785 = Proud to be dealing with my debt!
  • fluffynit
    fluffynit Posts: 11,339 Forumite
    Ooh i will fill it in again, laziness on my part i guess!

fluffynit
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport