Be a BOOTS product tester

Comments

• i got the dazzle dust this morning,me and the little one are now covered in dazzle dust1 its just a puff which has glitter in it and you dab on it with the puff.
  • kim_ley
    kim_ley Posts: 1,538 Forumite
    dazzle dust didnt show on mine either but i reckon theymust think im dazzling enough haha!
    I'm an MSE SLACKER!!!! Slap my bum.

Been a long time but i'm back.
    :o
  • Hiya i been down to boots this morning, i asked about trials got told they having big probs with the database at the moment with it saying progress, complete etc she said it should be sorted out soon when everything goes on new database.
    Anyways im doing a 'in house' study tomorrow, i will be spending the day laid on a bed then going into a spar pool, i have to go back thursday for 15mins for them to take pics of my skin then i will get paid :D
  • kim_ley
    kim_ley Posts: 1,538 Forumite
    how much do you get paid for it... sounds relaxing!
    But why di they need to take pictures of your skin?!?!?!
    I'm an MSE SLACKER!!!! Slap my bum.

Been a long time but i'm back.
    :o
  • £80 will get paid, they put cream on my skin tomorrow then take pics the day after to see if any different, also i go into water to check the cream is waterproof...i think thats what they said:rolleyes:
  • Lucyxx
    Lucyxx Posts: 3,147 Forumite
    boo hoo, no dazzle dust for me!!!

I actually think the bath foam is more from the aromatherapy type ranges, rather than kello kitty/kiddie type ones, so you really only should use a little bit. That would explain the fragrance of it aswell.
  • Lucyxx
    Lucyxx Posts: 3,147 Forumite
    Have fun squiggle!!!! that seems like good money for doing that!!! wish I lived closer!
  • Lucyxx wrote: »
    Have fun squiggle!!!! that seems like good money for doing that!!! wish I lived closer!

thanks will do, just hope i dont get spots like tyrone in corrie LOL

While i was there this morning i picked up foundation, shaving gel, hair serium, eye gel to trial, she also this time of year for in house and home tester is very slow as they got all their xmas stuff produced, she said busy time is from jan to july.
  • squiggle37 wrote: »
    thanks willdont get spots like tyrone in corrie LOL do, just hope i

While i was there this morning i picked up foundation, shaving gel, hair serium, eye gel to trial, she also this time of year for in house and home tester is very slow as they got all their xmas stuff produced, she said busy time is from jan to july.

that made me 'actually' laugh out loud!! [the bit about Tyrone] hope you have a nice time there....sounds as though you might do :j
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss~

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but fear the Fake friend that hugs you!
    :T:T
  • still no new trials oh well might have to wait till after Xmas then.
    Have fun squiggle.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport