Options

Comments

• immoral_angeluk
    immoral_angeluk Posts: 24,506 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    weller711 wrote: »
    Thanks Toto

Don't know where to start - had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago - didn't know I was pregnant as my periods are all over the place and it was still early days but I just can't get over that longing - hubby says we def can't have another one and I know hes right - just feel like time is running out..................

Where we live, I won't let Sam play anywhere but in the back garden and he plays with the little boy next door and hes only 4 (sams 7) but he bullies Sam and has him twisted around his little finger and it hurts me to watch Sam been treated this way, hes so soft and obvioulsy wants someone to play with and if we weren't in debt we could move to a safer area so blaming myself........

Won't go out of the house, someone else taking Sam to school as I feel so very fat (I've lost over a stone) but can't bear to look at myself and can;t bear anyone else to look at me. Feel hubby is ashamed of me even though he says he isn't..........everybody suffering because of me................

Like i said, silly stuff but its all getting me down.NOthing compared to you Toto xx
    Also, probably being silly but this board doesn't feel the same and I don't know why.
    *pick yourself up Lisa*

*massive huge collosal ginormous hugs*
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • Mozette
    Mozette Posts: 2,247 Forumite
    Options
    oh well I'm glad I did Toto, just edited my post, I'm drunk & thought it might have been a bit frivolous, cos then I read Weller's post, and bl00dy hell, I was a bit peed off... and then it's nothing, is it.
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mozette wrote: »
    oh well I'm glad I did Toto, just edited my post, I'm drunk & thought it might have been a bit frivolous, cos then I read Weller's post, and bl00dy hell, I was a bit peed off... and then it's nothing, is it.

Everyone's problems are important. Weller is such a sweetie, she honestly thought my money worries are big and her problems are small. And I know she'll feel down on herself because she'll think that she's made my thread all about her. What she won't see is that she's given me my bright side and made me feel so much better.

Ok, my money thing is a big number... a really big number (6 digits) but it's money and I will dig us out, just as I have in the past and no doubt will in the future. So I'm back to gruel and stale bread, nowt new there! The important worries in life are our families, our kids' twisted fingers, how we feel about ourselves. That's the big stuff, that's what matters, because those are the things we remember.

So thank you weller for putting me right and back on track, I needed that. Now, I'm going to go and snuggle for a bit with my sleeping children.
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    :grouphug: hugs Toto. Referring to your comment about looking on the bright side of life, cor I wish I could be like that. But I'll tell you something about 'The Bright Side of Life' - I watched a documentary on Fri night called 'Sea of Fire' It was about the sinking of HMS COVENTRY in the Falklands in 1982. I of course was interested in this for 3 reasons: I am in the Navy, I knew 2 lads who were on HMS COVENTRY when she sank (survived) and I was on the new HMS COVENTRY 95-98. Just before the exocet struck, one of the messes were watching 'Life of Brian' when the alarm was raised. Now at the end, once they had abandoned ship, they climbed into their lifeboats, looked upon their sinking vessel that had gone turtle, they were freezing, they had lost 20 of their shipmates and all of their posessions on their home were disappearing before their eyes. Anyway, they broke out their rations that were not supposed to be opened during the first 24 hours, broke out their fags and someone started whistling 'Always look on the bright side of life' and they all joined in whistling and singing. Hows that for dealing with adversity!
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What a lovely story lenny, thanks for that. I'm really going to miss you when you go:(
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    hey toto just caught this htread ive been out working ...sorry to hear your down hun i can totally understand why just want to send you hugs as well and let you know your loved here and you too weller can i add i'm another that really enjoyed your diary i love the strength you seem to find from somwhere and unwavering ability to help others out ...tot hun if you need me feel free you know where i am ...any time
  • moonlightpjs
    moonlightpjs Posts: 1,583 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Toto
    Just wanted so say sorry for hijacking last night - I've been wanting to post for ages and just thought people were sick of hearing about my problems - theres so many of them :o But I know I'm very lucky. Anyway, hope you feel a bit better this morning and had a good cuddle with your children. I fell asleep in Andys arms on the sofa and when i got to bed couldn't sleep for thinking about you. (no, not in that way!!!) You truly are a star and if anyone deserves some luck you do, I just wish there was something I could do in return for you - I will if theres anything I can do - just let me know.

Have got to close PC down now as its doing something that I'm not sure of (reconf........didn't get the rest) so will check back in later to see how you are doing xxx
  • itsarichmansworld
    Options
    Weller & Toto,

I just want to send yous some ((((Hugs)))). I know what you are goign through Last year i felt the same overweight miserable and in debt.

But now I have turned my life around looking forward to the future. What I guess I am trying to say is Life gets better, but you need to grab it by the balls and not let it destroy you.

We are all tested in this life and the strong ones (us) make it.

This says it all

take the good with the bad,
    Smile with the sad,
    Love what I got,
    And remember what I had.
    Always forgive,
    But never forget,
    Learned from my mistakes,
    But never regret.
    People change,
    Just remember ..Life goes on xx
    Isn't the knowledge that comes from experience more valuable than the knowledge that doesn't?
  • Pobby
    Pobby Posts: 5,438 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Toto,read your post about the recent failure of a customer.What an industry we are both in!I am having similar problems.Sales are way,way down,some customers are having problems paying their bills and indeed some customers are going to the wall!

Not that I think it is just the entertainment industry that is tanking.Interest rates are on the way up,utility bills have increased,house prices defy gravity and wage inflation very low.I wonder where this is leading us.

However I am sorry for what has happened to you but you seem like the kind of lady that will sort it!
  • Broken_hearted
    Broken_hearted Posts: 9,553 Forumite
    Options
    Hope you are feeling more positive today Toto.
    Weller no-one is sick of hearing your problems we are here to listen. My sister lost two pregnancies in a row and still finds it hard to talk about. Talking with strangers is easier in a way than talking to the people around you.
    Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family