BT Broadband, Phone and TV cashback deal

Options

Comments

• Smilee72
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as everyone else! I've just received my £100 Sainsburys shopping card today but when I called BT the response was (1) They know nothing about the offer and (2) they never send cheques out! I know I used the right link, but how can we challenge if BT say they know nothing about the offer? Will Martin call BT? :-)
  • HayleyBrailsford
    Options
    We are in the same boat too. We had BT installed on 2 December. We have received the Sainsburys voucher but no sign of the £75 cash back. I've contacted BT who told me it was something I needed to claim from Martins Money Saving Expert. I told them they are wrong & they are looking into it!!
  • Smilee72
    Options
    Hi all

Update re cashback - I emailed MSE and they provided me with this link:

vouchers.bt.com/offer/cashback

Hope this helps you all and Happy New Year!
  • Smilee72
    Options
    Use this link:

vouchers.bt.com/offer/cashback

:j:j:j
  • jamie9090
    Options
    I have just completed the form using that link but the T&C there state:
    Our current promotion of a £40 cashback cheque is running exclusively with MoneySuperMarket between 06/11/2015 – 18/11/2015 and is available to customers purchasing a BT Infinity package with calls and TV Entertainment Plus only. Earlier promotions are shown below. Orders placed outside of these dates and via any other site do not qualify for this offer:
    £30 cheque with BroadbandChoices and their partners 25/05/2015 – 08/06/2015 with new BT Broadband or BT Infinity package
    £50 cheque with BroadbandChoices and their partners 24/07/2015 – 06/08/2015 with new BT Broadband or BT Infinity package
    £40 cheque with BroadbandChoices and their partners 14/09/2015 – 25/09/2015 with new BT Broadband or BT Infinity package

There's no mention of the £75 MSE deal. Also there was no mention of needing to claim for the cashback on the MSE or BT sites at the time. It did say
    If after 30 days of your broadband going live you haven't received your cashback, please email affiliates@bt.com. When emailing, please make sure you include your full name, BT user name, order date, connection date and the email address you signed up with.

So may be worth emailing them too.
  • slothsplosion
    Options
    has anybody received the cashback yet? the original offer did not mention requesting cashback via a form, only for the gift card which i have received
  • HayleyBrailsford
    Options
    Hi
    We have not received the cash back yet. I have e-mailed [EMAIL="affiliates@bt.com"]affiliates@bt.com[/EMAIL] to ask about this but no answer as yet. I have the original MSE E-Mail and it definitely stated that you should receive £75 cash back within 30 days od installation.
  • auditgirlie
    Options
    Hi

i spent a frustrating hour on live chat and call centre with BT staff who didn't have a clue about any of this. i have emailed affiliates@bt.com and got the following out of office message

Thank you for contacting us. This email account is being used to support customers who are querying the whereabouts of their cashback cheque.

Please note that we will endeavour to send the cheque within 30 days of installation of final part of your order - this is not 30 days from the order being placed. This is sent to the installation address. You must first submit your details via vouchers.bt.com/offer/cashback. The promotion is available via key partners and during specific dates - orders placed outside the offer period and via other online sites will not qualify for the cashback cheque.
    Thank you for choosing BT

I am concerned that if i fill in the claim form on BT.COM that i will only get£40 rather than the 'blagged' £75 cashback. I will think twice about applying for any other MSE blagged deals based on this experience.
  • jingleberry
    Options
    Like others, Ive received the sainsburys gift card but not the £75 cash back. I queried this with MSE by emailing voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com a few days ago.
    No response as yet. Ive come to expect a good service from MSE over the years, so I dont understand why MSE are silent on this - surely its not too much to ask that someone from MSE should post an update on this thread?
  • jd67ms
    Options
    I received the same automated reply as auditgirlie. I have taken the plunge and filled in the online form even though the £75 isn't listed in the Terms and Conditions. In the box where it asks which website you saw the promotion, I included the link to Martin's email of 18th November. Hopefully this should leave BT in no doubt that I'm due £75 and not a lower amount. Fingers crossed!

I can't post a direct link because I'm a newbie :(. The email isn't too easy to find, but if you click on the Weekly Email link at the top of the home page, and then click on 'View Past Emails' under the 'Enter Email Box', where you would subscribe to the weekly email, you can find all the previous Money Tips emails.]

On the plus side, the switch from Plusnet to BT went smoothly and I received my Sainsbury's voucher very quickly after claiming. The service has also been extremely fast and reliable so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure