Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Options

Comments

• miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    I've just been DQ'd from a survey on contraception for being the wrong sexuality... very peculiar.
  • miwa
    Options
    GarnetLady wrote: »
    Hope so! Last one took 6 days, this has been 13 so far (both M&S). Do they not know there are things I want to be buying?? :rotfl:

Christ, that is a long time to wait! I'd chase it up if I were you, maybe wait til this Thursday has passed first though (they seem to go out on Thursdays according to some).
  • Apple_Crumble
    Options
    miwa wrote: »
    Good job AC - no TS for me I'm afraid!

Today is really weird: I reached goal before 8.30 thanks to a DS, then nothing except for games, etc.. until 1ish, and suddenly 2 PL, 1 Ampario and now that big TS.

Let's hope it continues:p

747 / 90
  • miwa
    Options
    Today is really weird: I reached goal before 8.30 thanks to a DS, then nothing except for games, etc.. until 1ish, and suddenly 2 PL, 1 Ampario and now that big TS.

Let's hope it continues:p

747 / 90

Wow, well done! What will you spend it on?
  • miwa
    Options
    Is it me or has the DS on TrialPay gone down from 24 sbs to 22?
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    Is it me or has the DS on TrialPay gone down from 24 sbs to 22?

It used to be 23sb. One of the others has gone down in value too - maybe the Ampario down from 90 to 85 and the SSI ones are also less - can't remember exactly, but they've definitely shaved a couple of bucks off their surveys.
  • Apple_Crumble
    Options
    Wow, well done! What will you spend it on?

Saving for my next £50pp. I need a new desktop as mine is getting on a bit (rather like me :D), and Amazon does not sell any that I would want. So far I have already received £50 (claimed at the end of Dec.) and cashed another £50 last week (still waiting to be paid). I just hope mine lasts a few months longer :o
  • miwa
    Options
    I keep getting repeated Ampario surveys - I completed the make-up one successfully, so I always click none to DQ me, then I get the movie one. Now whatever I click on the movie one for amount of movies seen in 12 months, it ALWAYS DQs me. No matter which one. Wonderful.
  • miwa
    Options
    beegee181 wrote: »
    It used to be 23sb. One of the others has gone down in value too - maybe the Ampario down from 90 to 85 and the SSI ones are also less - can't remember exactly, but they've definitely shaved a couple of bucks off their surveys.

Thanks beegee - I wonder what they're playing at.
  • miwa
    Options
    Saving for my next £50pp. I need a new desktop as mine is getting on a bit (rather like me :D), and Amazon does not sell any that I would want. So far I have already received £50 (claimed at the end of Dec.) and cashed another £50 last week (still waiting to be paid). I just hope mine lasts a few months longer :o

Good luck. :) I hope you get a bargain!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport