Boston Duvet & Pillow Company

Comments

• When I went to pay for my purchase, Fogarty fillings also came up.

The only thing that concerns me is that I have seen Forgarty products for sale on market stalls in my town.

I await to see the quality, though the price is very good..............:question:
  • Gosh, I bought a Canadian goose down duvet from John lewis for £570 and that's only 9 Tog and here are The Boston Duvet & Pillow Company doing a 10.5 Tog one for £12. How do they do it?

I couldn't see any goose ones only duck. Unless they had sold out?
    I imagine yours probably has a high percentage of down compared to feather. I had such a headache comparing each one when I was looking.
  • These are feather and down, not down. Completely different.
  • Just purchased 10.5 tog replacement duvet for our kingsize bed @ £16 minus the 25% and also bought 3 x 10.5 tog duck feather and down duvet for our boys single beds @ £16 minus the 25%. Total including the postage (£4.99) came to £52.99. Checked out other retailers for the duck feather and down duvet and cheapest I could find was £38 - so well impressed with the saving !!! Thanks MSE for the heads up.....just have to work out how to tell my husband I have spent his money now.:(

Can also confirm that the payment was taken by 'Fogarty' so am expecting quality goods.

The person who was asking where to put in the code - it is on the checkout page to the right of where you put your personal details - so sort of in the middle of the page.

Sorry to the other member who's code didn't work....it worked for me though.:T
  • The code did not work for me at first, but then I tried typing it in manually, instead of copying and pasting it, and that did work. Hope this helps.
  • Do you really want one?People who arent aware where 'down' originates from may be horrified to learn the answer. Artifical fillings may not be quite as good, but what price compassion?
    http://action.peta.org.uk/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=5&ea.campaign.id=50952

The cheaper the product, the more likely its going to be from China or other places that have this cruel quick way of getting the down they want.
  • Very unclear who owns this business no details on the webpage the 'about us' page just has some shonky story about a dog - all very strange.
    Are they a proper business? Are they really made in Britain? Certainly the wording is a bit vague saying only 'from UK' rather than the standard (and probably legally binding) Made in UK.
  • Have taken a punt and ordered two cool pillows. Code worked fine.
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,945
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Regarding quilts have a look here

http://www.baavet.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=common/home

They are woollen quilts and not cheap but they do have seconds. I got one 2 years ago and paid about £70.00 and its the best quilt I have ever had. Well worth the money.
  • Just received my order and thrilled. My pillows are dorma and my duvet ulis Fogarty. Nothing wrong with them. I'm off to order more pillows before the deal ends. :j
    Thanks for your help.
    Much appreciated.

Jules :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills