Please do not offer unwanted prizes to other Forum users

Glad
Glad Posts: 18,864 Senior Ambassador
Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
edited 25 May 2022 at 8:58AM in I won! I won! I won!
there have been quite a few thread lately offering unwanted prizes to other mse members
this is a lovely gesture but unfortunately against MSE rules :)

EXCHANGING PERSONAL DETAILS

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: For legal reasons I have to discourage swapping, buying and selling on the forum (please see this rule). While it can be a very useful way of saving money it relies on a certain amount of trust between members and as such can cause problems (and has in the past). If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.

---

[MSE INSERT BELOW, 25 MAY 2022]

As per the MSE Forum rules:

Be aware – do not share any personal details and always respect the privacy of others. This makes the Forum safer for everyone.

There are sites specifically to sell, trade, exchange, swap or to gift items – MSE is not one of them and we will always treat these posts as spam and remove them.
I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure