E: WEEKLY £100,000 Soccer Saturday Super 6

Comments

• b.lucky wrote: »
    I'm sorry i was just trying to remind those who don't use the other board/stickies.

I'm guessing that i shouldn't post this on the main board in future?

Thankyou purplecatlover I'm very new to all of this so help in posting much appreciated. x

you can post on main board with a link to the thread in regs :) at least for now thats what andrea has said to do. it may change when she comes back.
  • Long time lurker here.

Why does everyone keep saying they would have missed competitions if they were not posted on the normal board? Do you not know how to find the regulars board Or do you just choose not to look at it and therefore choose to not see some competitions?

I work full time and have a very busy life but I still find time to check for the competitions of interest on the normal board, the regular board and the regular stickies.

Anyone that posts a competition on the normal board that they know is already on the regulars board just "to remind those who don't use the other board/stickies" and doing it as a direct link rather than a link to the regular thread as instructed by MSEAndrea is very inconsiderate to the people that use the regulars board as it was designed to be used as you are risking them disqualifying themselves for multiple entries unless someone is on the ball enough to notice it and get the post merged.

You all go mad at someone if they dupe a post so why is it OK for someone to do it on purpose just because you don't like where it is posted? Think about it everyone!
  • davidrpj1
    davidrpj1 Posts: 10,081 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker
    edited 25 January 2016 at 9:32PM
    Competition Info: http://super6.skysports.com/how-to-play

Enter: http://super6.skysports.com (Click Join or Log in, top right)

MSE League: https://super6.skysports.com/league/HDPT5V/season

Simply predict the correct scores for our six selected matches for your chance to win £250,000! If no-one predicts all six scores correctly then our £5,000 guaranteed prize will go to the person with the highest score of the round.

Some weekends the total will be £1,000,000 (Yes, £1million!) for predicting all 6 matches correctly or £10,000 to the next best predictor. Free to play.

Check the last post on Page 2 for this week's fixtures.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,889 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Special one this weekend

The Soccer Saturday Super 6 jackpot next weekend really is a staggering £1 MILLION!
    The guaranteed prize has also increased, with £10,000 heading to player with the highest score,

Entries by 3pm, Saturday 14th September 2013
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Thanks again for this David :T:T:T

Linky to helpful info re guessing the scores:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-one

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,889 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Also the time of the first goal out of the 6 matches

You still have to enter it but it's only used to settle a tie for the small prize, 6 correct is now shared if there is more than one winner.
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Thanks as always for updating these fab footie comps :T

I was thinking today about these comps, specifically about where it asks you to guess the earliest goal. There are two ways that could be taken:

1) That all games run from zero to 90+ whatever time they kick off. So that the earliest goal is the one that takes place closest to zero, out of all games.

2) If there is an early kick off, then the first goal of that game would be the earliest, even if it happened during second-half stoppage time.

I've always assumed it was option one. But I'm not sure. What do you/anyone else think?

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • davidrpj1
    davidrpj1 Posts: 10,081 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Blulu wrote: »
    Thanks as always for updating these fab footie comps :T

I was thinking today about these comps, specifically about where it asks you to guess the earliest goal. There are two ways that could be taken:

1) That all games run from zero to 90+ whatever time they kick off. So that the earliest goal is the one that takes place closest to zero, out of all games.

2) If there is an early kick off, then the first goal of that game would be the earliest, even if it happened during second-half stoppage time.

I've always assumed it was option one. But I'm not sure. What do you/anyone else think?

Blu X

Yeah I believe it's option 1 too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family