BOOTS Colleague In Store Assessment

Comments

• *Anon* wrote: »
    Awww sorry to hear that - but maybe its the location? popular place and lots of people apply...i hope u do that job that ur waiting on :) If not, just keep trying....i read somewhere that the 75 questions is the main part and the most hardest.

I have been shortlisted for another position but I probably will not get this job as well.

It not the questionaire because I passed that with flying colours and have been told by Boots that my application is good.
  • *Anon*
    *Anon* Posts: 357 Forumite
    PARIS_5000 wrote: »
    I have been shortlisted for another position but I probably will not get this job as well.

It not the questionaire because I passed that with flying colours and have been told by Boots that my application is good.

Really? atleast u got some kind of feedback...i have no idea then :rolleyes2

yh i never got any feedback...but just keep trying then :)
    have u had ur induction yet?

my start date is 25th october not sure if have induction or nt cus worked there last year aswell, where did u apply?

If you call them they will give you feedback and let you know what is going on with your application.

I got a interview for a Boots job at last.:T

I hope that the assessment goes okay.
  • *Anon*
    @becca - i applied in a london store - well its greater london technically.

: D oH WELL Done paris...please 4 u :) i start on saturday and i have an induction tomorrow.
    @becca - i applied in a london store - well its greater london technically.

: D oH WELL Done paris...please 4 u :) i start on saturday and i have an induction tomorrow.

Thanks will update after the interview.

What did your assessment involve.
  • *Anon*
    It was basically handing out baskets and packing bags for ppl. She asked one Question ' why u wanna work 4 boots' but tht was really the only Q. I guess it depends as i heard from other ppl before that u have to do a scenario thing but i never had to do that. gud luck :)
    It was basically handing out baskets and packing bags for ppl. She asked one Question ' why u wanna work 4 boots' but tht was really the only Q. I guess it depends as i heard from other ppl before that u have to do a scenario thing but i never had to do that. gud luck :)

Thanks I forget to ask what is the rate of pay for london stores and do you get paid weekly or monthly.

Is true that you get time and half for sundays.
  • I had interview just waiting to hear now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure