EXPIRED Red Spotted Hanky - Free £10

Comments

• Mat_Lock
    Mat_Lock Posts: 2,386 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I copied my email address and then pasted it in the space. Saved at least 2-3 seconds of typing and no mistakes either
  • Finally got it to go live but missed a code- 2 mins ish and theyd gone!
  • "The link did go on. Around 2-3 mins to go just keep refreshing the page constantly and a box will appear for e-mail and postcode. Don't be a slow typer or you'll miss out (they went that quickly).

My link was on but every time I kept pressing it, it never went live. Now all gone. Just have to try again but won't be home till last lot at 8pm.
  • Morning all,

The entire batch of 10am Redspottedhanky codes went in less than a minute, so well done to those who managed to snap one up. If you didn't, there'll be another 2,500 available at 1pm.

Just to reassure you, MSE only stores the email addresses of those who successfully get the code. So if you entered yours and didn't get one, your email won't be recorded.

MSE Michael
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Pasipha wrote: »
    Thank you very much MSE! I managed to get a code and it has added no problem also it expires 2/1/14 and not 31/12/13.:j

Make sure you use it by 01/01/2014. RSH system wipes credit during the early hours. So if you try no book at say 9AM on 02/01/2014 it won't be there. I learned this after the last promo.
  • Morning all,

The entire batch of 10am Redspottedhanky codes went in less than a minute, so well done to those who managed to snap one up. If you didn't, there'll be another 2,500 available at 1pm.

Just to reassure you, MSE only stores the email addresses of those who successfully get the code. So if you entered yours and didn't get one, your email won't be recorded.

MSE Michael

Thank you for that information, I can understand that email addresses of those who successfully got codes would need to be stored whilst codes are still being released to avoid double grabbing but can you confirm that once all codes have been allocated the email addresses are no longer needed by MSE and will then not be stored?
  • Can someone tell me what is supposed to happen?

I clicked the link, there was a long pause, and then I got a blank page.

Tried in another browser and on another machine (although obviously I'd be too late but I wanted to make sure I'd got the correct path for the next attempt), and got exactly the same thing.

What, exactly, is supposed to happen when you click the link?
  • caoimhin wrote: »
    Was on straight away but the postcode was already registered apparently (not by me). Any one else have this?
    It's a block of flats so I guess we all share same postcode and someone beat me to it.

Not sure what to do I tried giving my parents postcode and in that 30 second window they'd all gone!

There are many households sharing a postcode. It simply can't be the case that only one of those households can qualify for a code.
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    PLog86 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what is supposed to happen?

I clicked the link, there was a long pause, and then I got a blank page.

Tried in another browser and on another machine (although obviously I'd be too late but I wanted to make sure I'd got the correct path for the next attempt), and got exactly the same thing.

What, exactly, is supposed to happen when you click the link?

There is no link as such. A box just appears for your email and postcode.
  • Hi Great offer thanks but not able to use the code either via my account with RSH or on the gift evoucher code section of the payment page. It says The gift voucher for the code entered has expired. and on the account page it doesn't load the voucher at all
    Can anyone replicate this or help?
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family