Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

Fundraising for Manchester attack victims & families + Children's Hospital

https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/redcross/manchesteremergencyfund

"Manchester City Council has launched the We Love Manchester emergency fund, an appeal in partnership with the British Red Cross, to support those affected by the attack and their families.

Please donate now to help those bereaved or injured.

In the aftermath of the attack, we saw people coming together, supporting and helping each other. Red Cross volunteers are offering emotional support to affected families."

Southend News Network is also running a campaign fundraising for
Central Manchester University Hospitals Nhs Foundation Trust Charity.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/snnroyalmanchester
"...Royal Manchester Children's Hospital - the amazing NHS facility where so many of the child victims of the June 22nd Manchester Arena terror attack are being treated."
"At the time of launching this appeal, the hospital has already been overwhelmed with donations of food, and so donating through JustGiving is the best way that you can support their amazing work with the victims and other patients in the future - please remember to Gift Aid it as well.
Thanks in advance,"
"And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
Telling me about the sea..."

Comments

• luvchocolate
    luvchocolate Posts: 3,254 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    My son and his heavily pregnant wife will be in Manchester City Centre on Saturday collecting on behalf of the red cross.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure