Sygma Bank Credit Cards

Comments

• izools
    izools Posts: 7,513
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    There you go NID, many a thanks for ye. Not that you need it :p

Definitely looks like the best card by far but I'm 24 on an "Equivelant Annual Income" of £17,500 (NET monthly income of £1,150) so won't meet either criteria.

But work are offering me full time hours to start in a month or two so I can finally cancel my benefit claims. W00t!

Might get Mother to apply soon though. No point me applying.
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
  • Bosie
    Bosie Posts: 1,215
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    As Sygma are a Prime card supplier, can anyone say roughly what credit history minimum they may need?
    I have over 5 years in bank account history, nearly 3 years with the JD William's group and over 7 years with Orange mobile (contract)
    I have no adverse and all up to date, the only other thing I have moved twice in the last 3 years, any thoughts or your history?
  • izools
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Bosie wrote: »
    As Sygma are a Prime card supplier, can anyone say roughly what credit history minimum they may need?
    I have over 5 years in bank account history, nearly 3 years with the JD William's group and over 7 years with Orange mobile (contract)
    I have no adverse and all up to date, the only other thing I have moved twice in the last 3 years, any thoughts or your history?

Should be fine, does your current electoral role data span two years?

Their system doesn't recognise an ER entry until it spans two years (say October 09 onward would be fine, Jan 10 wouldn't be until next year).
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
  • izools
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    aron wrote: »
    You just can't get enough of yourself can you? ROFLOL :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It's a bloody useful post with accurate, up to date, well laid out and useful information.

You're just being a f***wit troll. Off you pop.
  • Bosie
    Bosie Posts: 1,215
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    izools wrote: »
    Should be fine, does your current electoral role data span two years?

Their system doesn't recognise an ER entry until it spans two years (say October 09 onward would be fine, Jan 10 wouldn't be until next year).
    Yes, the electoral roll data is ok, more than 6 year's ago I went bankrupt so I'm a bit cautious applying, still expect a decline:eek:

Last week got accepted for a FULL Halifax bank account plus overdraft, couldn't believe it. Also applied for the Alliance and Leicester Premier account, mainly for the £100 incentive, and got accepted was amazed.
  • scott_lithgows
    scott_lithgows Posts: 1,424
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Anyone had an existing customer offer yet ?
    I have a deep burning indifference
  • izools
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Bosie wrote: »
    Yes, the electoral roll data is ok, more than 6 year's ago I went bankrupt so I'm a bit cautious applying, still expect a decline:eek:

Last week got accepted for a FULL Halifax bank account plus overdraft, couldn't believe it. Also applied for the Alliance and Leicester Premier account, mainly for the £100 incentive, and got accepted was amazed.

Awesome :) I'd try for the Silver card. Should say yes based on what you said - let us know how you get on :)
  • BugsyBrowne
    BugsyBrowne Posts: 5,697 Forumite
    Come on everyone who is going to be the first to apply for the creation credit card..
  • jo-bo
    jo-bo Posts: 390 Forumite
    i have applied today after reading this thread but they said i didnt meet their criteria. it said to check my equifax (3 searches in the last 12mths) and if i couldnt see anything on there to check n hunter and poss cifas, does this mean i should sar? please help nid :)
  • izools
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Are those limits or balances in your signature?

If they're limits, then you have one HELL of a lot of credit available to you! Enough to scare off most lenders ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure