Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Anyone elses poll vote not showing as being completed?
  • Sweepee
    Sweepee Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    af273 wrote: »
    Anyone elses poll vote not showing as being completed?

Mine is showing as completed but I did have a problem earlier with play not showing in my activity even though the sb were added to my total. It is now showing in my activity so maybe there was a glitch in the system earlier?
  • me too sweepee
  • Enter MoreToEarn in the Swag Code box until 7PM GMT to earn 4SB
  • stormjonno wrote: »
    Enter MoreToEarn in the Swag Code box until 7PM GMT to earn 4SB

site and apps have gone down for me really annoying :/
    SPC#19 - 7-£666.54, 8-£489, 9-£264 10-£376 11- £305.8p 12 £329 13 - £315 14/£214 15 £177 16 £253 SPC 17 £0 of £250

Swaggers - 2015/£285, 2016/£270, 2017/£460, 2018/£420, 2019 / £183, 2020 / £226, 2021/£135, 2022/£
  • hickles69 wrote: »
    site and apps have gone down for me really annoying :/
    Same here. :(
  • Hi All hoping someone can help me
    I had a duff link for a mastercard voucher got it resent and still not working. I raised a ticket and they told me to get the voucher email resent and to reply to the email if that didn't work. Although i had already done that I tried it again and when no luck I replied to the email telling them why. They replied with an email saying 'Ticket Updated'
    It has now been over 24 hours and I have not had any further contact from them - as a relative newbie who has never had cause to complain I dont know if this means they are dealing with it so to be patience or that they think it's resolved so i need to chase it further. hope this makes sense.
    Make £10 (£3) a day February 2024 Challenge £56.13/87
    NSD February 2024 13/19 target

DF Journey start date 17/1/2024 credit accounts £3779.36 current £3376.31
    mortgage £147331.36 £146972.93
    HTB Loan £44000 £44000
  • On my phone, Swagbucks advertised an app for walking a dog called Wag but the advert disappeared. Does anyone know I can find the app offer on Swagbucks?
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    bloomfelt wrote: »
    Hi All hoping someone can help me
    I had a duff link for a mastercard voucher got it resent and still not working. I raised a ticket and they told me to get the voucher email resent and to reply to the email if that didn't work. Although i had already done that I tried it again and when no luck I replied to the email telling them why. They replied with an email saying 'Ticket Updated'
    It has now been over 24 hours and I have not had any further contact from them - as a relative newbie who has never had cause to complain I dont know if this means they are dealing with it so to be patience or that they think it's resolved so i need to chase it further. hope this makes sense.
    No idea if it's the same but I had a recent problem with claiming Amazon cards which were saying unauthorised access when I clicked the link, even on the new cards they sent. Turns out I needed to allow cookies on the landing page, then they worked fine.
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    bloomfelt wrote: »
    Hi All hoping someone can help me

I've had a problem with Argos on and off in recent months. SBs were no help really, they refunded some so I could order again, but if I just keep trying them, and it sometimes takes a week, they work in the end.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure