~Make upto £10 a day in October 2017 ~ everybody most welcome

Comments

• arc2014
    arc2014 Posts: 194
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I would like to join this month please. Want a big bonus over the next couple of weeks to put towards the debts - I'd like to go for a very large £500 for the month please! Nothing so far but have some eBay listings ending tomorrow... Watch this space!
  • Not quite everyone:rotfl:. I'm still drowning in junk:o although whether much of it is actually what anyone wants to buy is another matter:eek:.

Well done on your eBay sales:T. Nice start to the month.

Ditto :T
    Me to CBC - even if I take a trailer load to the tip, I end up coming home with a lawnmower, aquarium, or something equally unnecessary ! :eek:
  • mumtoomany
    mumtoomany Posts: 1,405
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Would like to join this for October please. Had an expensive month in September and October looks like more of the same! Put me down for £5 per day please. I've made £1.50 so far today from gate sales of vegetables. Also just joined yougov and listed some bits on Music magpie. Thanks, M2m.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2023.
    Trying to live on only £2640 for the year for most meals for seven people. Now only feeding, mostly, two. New total £1860.
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6414174/im-back-trying-to-spend-less-on-food#latest
    Spent in 2023: £1846.53/£1860. Now on £96.08 for 2024
  • :hello:Welcome to all the new people. Good luck with your money making:beer:

Looks as if our collective total for October will beat all records:j

Do you have any mini challenges up your sleeve for us this month please, Aesop? So far, the only one I've had any success with is rabitting :o:rotfl:
  • Ditto :T
    Me to CBC - even if I take a trailer load to the tip, I end up coming home with a lawnmower, aquarium, or something equally unnecessary ! :eek:

You're very lucky (or maybe not;)). If anyone removes anything from our local tip they're in danger of facing a firing squad:eek:. Probably just as well given OH's magpie tendencies.
  • I've just had my fastest eBay sale ever! I listed the item at 3.38pm and it had sold and been paid for by 3.57pm! I worked out that I've only made £3.08 but the item was selling for £9 new so I couldn't expect much more!
  • DebtFreeDuo
    DebtFreeDuo Posts: 1,021
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Received some cashback today from changing my broadband over, got cheaper broadband and £50 cashback! Have banked the cheque today. I'm hoping to have a little time this evening to get on some sites and get a couple of vouchers, I know I am quite close on one website.
    Change the way you see things and the things you see will change
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,654
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I've just had my fastest eBay sale ever! I listed the item at 3.38pm and it had sold and been paid for by 3.57pm! I worked out that I've only made £3.08 but the item was selling for £9 new so I couldn't expect much more!

Awesome! Hoping this means eBay is hotting up for everyone this month :) Maybe everyone is spending their September salaries?!
    2024 decluttering: 6,020 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,654
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    QueenJess wrote: »
    Awesome! Hoping this means eBay is hotting up for everyone this month :) Maybe everyone is spending their September salaries?!

Well what do you know.. just had another sale netting me £5.50 plus 10p from Citizenme. :)
    2024 decluttering: 6,020 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • Fingers crossed Queenjess! Well done on your sale too!xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills