The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Comments

• comping_cat
    comping_cat Posts: 24,006
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Haha. I actually don't know how I've done it. Lol. I seem to get DQd from lots of surveys when it asks if you or anyone in your family work in any of the following.. and I tick banking and grocery/retail. :(

I always thought that when they ask if you work for any of the above, those are the people they dont want to hear from?!...
  • I always thought that when they ask if you work for any of the above, those are the people they dont want to hear from?!...

Yeah, that's what I mean. That's why I keep getting DQd.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 4 November 2012 at 10:54AM
    tick other or none

10-48am ... I can see Aqua card on Radium 1 offer wall. Have opened it up and click apply now. Just got to wait and see if it credits now

10-54am ... Yep, it credited :)
  • zahariel
    zahariel Posts: 180 Forumite
    cally6008 wrote: »
    tick other or none

10-48am ... I can see Aqua card on Radium 1 offer wall. Have opened it up and click apply now. Just got to wait and see if it credits now

10-54am ... Yep, it credited :)

Cally - did you actually fill it out with valid information or just click the apply now option?
    Swagbucks:
    2012 = £225 (august onwards)
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • zahariel
    has anyone signed up to the emusic offer? can you cancel without being charged?

One of my first offers I took - didn't find anything worth getting but cancelled after a few days and it credited fine.
    Swagbucks:
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just clicked the apply now button and left it open for a couple of mins
  • zahariel
    Hasn't completed for me - maybe later
    Swagbucks:
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Has anyone worked out how much bonus we are to get for the challenge when completed the 29 days?

I know it was 120 or whatever but is that on top of the usual 300 plus daily amount?

My head hurts :think:
  • I always thought that when they ask if you work for any of the above, those are the people they dont want to hear from?!...

Well, not always. I've just been DQ'd from 2 surveys on the basis I don't work for the industries they mentioned in the tick boxes.

Surveys do tend to even themselves out over time, though, regardless of where you live and where you work. Just do your best and answer honestly I think.
  • cod3
    cod3 Posts: 805
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I thought the swag-guy was kidding on the poll page, but I actually got 7 bucks for searching "what does yolo mean?" Nice one.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure