Make upto £10 a day in December 2017 ~ everybody most welcome

Comments

• Thanks for the new thread, Aesop. Your November totals are very impressive when seen in an itemised list like that:T. Well done:beer:

I hope Lynne is enjoying the sunshine and warmth . It will be a shock to her system when she gets back to our UK weather:eek:

I won't be taking part in the challenge for December but will be with you in spirit and cheering you all on for a profitable end to the year:beer:. Will try to drop in as and when I can. Will be back with all guns blazing in January though.
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thanks Aesop. Please can you put be down for my usual £10 a day. Good luck everyone.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Emzilla
    Emzilla Posts: 3,810
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Hi Aesop and everyone else :)

Please put me down for £10 a day. I've never managed to complete this challenge, but am determined this is the month it happens (probably stupid thing to say considering it's December, but it has to be done!!).

Emz xx
  • Florence_J
    Florence_J Posts: 1,942
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm in please, going to take it easy, but for me it's not always about how much I earn each month, it's about joining in with the thread and celebratory other people's hard work and maybe picking up a few tips in between.

If a target is needed I would say £3 a day.
    Debt Free Stage 1 - Completed 27/08/2020
    Debt Free Stage 2 - Completed 50/181 Payments
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,653
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    CBC - great to hear you'll be around. It's always nice to read your chat :)

Starting the month with some good news.. my sky box is basically dead, but we remembered that for various reasons we actually have a brand new spare box. We/[STRIKE]I [/STRIKE]dragged it out of the attic and set it all up working fine. £65 saved!

I probably won't add it to my total as I was aiming for £100... need to keep myself motivated!
    2024 decluttering: 6,003 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • Thanks for the thread Aesop :T

I'll go for £10 but like Flrence says.......Im in it more for the company, chat and motivation.

Goodluck everyone. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    so hello 1 December.

I can't motivate you today with money earnings, as I haven't done any. Not felt well all day and DS finished school early so had to pick him up from a friend.

BUT to keep it as we mean to go on (famous last words.:rotfl:)

On Monday, there is a new swago board for those of you who do swagbucks.

If you don't already, sign up using the referral board and get stuck in.

http://www.swagbucks.com/swago

bonuses are already in too, if you want to go check what you have earnt.

Collector bills start on Monday too

http://blog.uk.swagbucks.com/2017/12/holiday-beverage-collectors-bills.html
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,653
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Aesop wrote: »
    bonuses are already in too, if you want to go check what you have earnt.

Ooh 128 for me! Not too bad after only using it "properly" for just over a week! Fingers crossed for a good December!
    2024 decluttering: 6,003 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 1 December 2017 at 10:05PM
    Hi i would like to re-register for this again if possible, my target is still £850 a month which works out at £28 a day, for today i made a total of £48.61

Edit: just had a sale on eBay which after fees and costs will net mea further £25.04

Hope everyone has had a great day :)

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Topcashback hummingbird is back too.

Today's answer is ebay

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ebay/

for those who don't know, topcashback has a game for a chance to win money.

£17,500 in prizes to be won!

Over the next few weeks, we'll be giving you the chance to win over 60,000 instant win cash prizes up to £100, and a fantastic £3,000 mega cash prize for one lucky winner. If that wasn't enough, 20 lucky players will also win an additional £100 - simply earn cashback any of our featured 'Buy-to-win Bonus' retailers before 24th December 2017, and you'll be in with a chance of winning!

How to Play
    To take part in the competition simply login to your account and keep your eyes peeled for our flying hummingbird as you browse the best deals on the TopCashback website from one day to the next.

Once you spot a hummingbird, just click him to reveal your mystery treat! Some treats may form part of a bigger collection to unlock an instant cash prize of up to £100, others may contain an extra entry into the Prize Draw to win our top prize of £3,000 cash.

We’ll also be posting daily cryptic clues on our Facebook & Twitter pages, giving you the chance to find out where and when you can find more hummingbirds. Once you've caught the hummingbird connected to today's daily clue, there will still be more to find so keep looking!

Buy to Win Bonus

And to top it off, this summer we'll be giving 20 lucky players the chance to win an additional £100 cashback.

To play, simply earn cashback from any of the retailers featured on the Buy-to-Win Bonus tab, and you could be selected to win £100. See our Terms & Conditions for more information.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure