Make upto £10 a day in November 2017 ~ everybody most welcome

Comments

• helsbell
    helsbell Posts: 208 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Can I join again, please? Target of £1 a day. Hopefully I'll finally get paid for that overtime!
    SPC 11, No. 062 DFD November 2020 :(
    Aug 2017 B'card £5006.83 BoS £1086.59 MBNA £0 Total: £6093.42
    Aug 2018 B'Card £995.06 BoS £863.43 MBNA £3,644.98 Total: £5503.47
    9.68% paid off
  • Can I please join? This is my first time trying this challenge so I'd like to aim for £2 a day!
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    jac702 wrote: »
    Can I please join? This is my first time trying this challenge so I'd like to aim for £2 a day!

Hello and welcome. Have a read of the first few posts to get ideas on how to earn extra money. Good luck.
  • Morning :hello:

Can you put me down for £3 a day? Will pop into the October thread later on today and declare my total.
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Thanks Aesop and Lynne for starting the new thread. Please could you put me down for £10 a day. Have smashed my October target but will work it out exactly later today. Feeling rotten today with a cold thats gone on to my chest.
    Its half term here so I have 2 Grandchildren with me one with a cold and the other full of beans wanting to play games.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Rosie wrote: »
    Thanks Aesop and Lynne for starting the new thread. Please could you put me down for £10 a day. Have smashed my October target but will work it out exactly later today. Feeling rotten today with a cold thats gone on to my chest.
    Its half term here so I have 2 Grandchildren with me one with a cold and the other full of beans wanting to play games.

Awww Rosie, feel better soon.

Get the well child to play Dr's :), take temperature, lay you down, lie next to you and read you a story to. Help make you feel better.
  • arc2014
    arc2014 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    I'll go for £5 a day - so a total of £150!
  • MrsCautious
    MrsCautious Posts: 1,563 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Hello, please count me in for £300, £10 a day.
    Thank you to Aesop and Lynne for running the thread.
    Thank you to all you other lovely people for the on-going encouragemnt and inspiration.
    I'm getting to a point where I am going to have to start to be a bit more inventive in terms of what I am selling to make money. I am still decluttering and have plenty of items to shift but for the first time am thinking, this will run out sometime!
    I have some large items to sell though that could be a good amount by themselves maybe. (Computer towers and a china tea service - so random!)
    I was delighted to sell an office phone system for £150 this month - I hope I can get a similar result with the computers - I'm paying for an IT man to clear them down for me.
    I'm also continuing mystery shopping when I feel like it :) - had a lovely meal last night - gave the place 10 out of 10 - they have authorised my report in record time and I now have about £25 due on the 10th so that's a bit towards my total.
    I find that doing surveys (apart from YouGov) numbs my brain for the time spent vs return so I was pleased this month to be a bit more 'adventurous' (Ha - is that the right word?) and used Zeek and webuybooks - those were nice bonuses.
    I might manage a car boot sale we will see.
    Apart from doing this challenge I have been working hard and increased my earnings, touch wood I am so pleased about that. It's not yet six months since my best friend and business partner died so I am proud of me to have got where I am up to!
    Decluttering my house is helping me feel brighter.
    Sorry for the ramble but wondered if me mentioning specific stuff I have done could be helpful.
    And of course I have confirmed I have a 'lost' pension due so that's great.
    Good luck all for November.
  • Count me in for £300 (£10 a day), I have done the last two challenges but so busy making money never have time to update on here. Must try harder, to catch up regular and update.
  • Could I join please, going to aim high and go for £10 a day.It's my first time doing this so I am not expecting much but anything is a bonus and it will motivate me to get rid of some stuff!
    House Deposit: £5,015.37:j
    Make £2018 in 2018 - £1399.45/£2018
    Save 7k in 2018 #25
    Emergency Fund - £0/£1000 = 90%
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business