M & S points

I`ve got a `earn 5 times M & S points` when you soebd on home does anyone know if it will apply to technology? also not sure what it means - if the item is say £200 you would normally get 200 points on M & S card so does this mean if I can use it I would get 200 x 5 += 1000 points. sorry bit simple today. How can I find out if its for technology?

code is E8968340 for online if it helps or anyone else can use it

Comments

• IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    katies_mum wrote: »
    I`ve got a `earn 5 times M & S points` when you soebd on home does anyone know if it will apply to technology? also not sure what it means - if the item is say £200 you would normally get 200 points on M & S card so does this mean if I can use it I would get 200 x 5 += 1000 points. sorry bit simple today. How can I find out if its for technology?

code is E8968340 for online if it helps or anyone else can use it

Yep - it would be 1000 points. Have you also used the 500 extra points too? The code for that is E0629577. I don't think Technology is classed as "home" as if you look on their website under the menu - its in a category on its own - but its worth a try anyway. But you can use the 500 point code that I've listed above on technology though. Add this code E0629560 also for an extra 300 points. Theres also a 15% off code drifting around - worth trying: WEBS22L2.
  • katies_mum
    katies_mum Posts: 2,343
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thanks, I tried the 15% and that one wouldn`t work on technology. didn`t know it was possible to use more than one code on a transaction. They don`t seem to offer any really good points on technology! it was posted on one of the other sections earlier that M & S are meant to be having a 20% day next thursday! do you know if these days include technology as it may be worth waiting?
  • IHateDida
    Thanks, I tried the 15% and that one wouldn`t work on technology. didn`t know it was possible to use more than one code on a transaction. They don`t seem to offer any really good points on technology! it was posted on one of the other sections earlier that M & S are meant to be having a 20% day next thursday! do you know if these days include technology as it may be worth waiting?

I think they offer less on technology on the 20% off days - although I'm not sure.

You can use as many extra point vouchers as you can find one one order - I used 3 and split them up into 2 x £30 orders and used them twice and they seemed to work on both orders! LOL!:T
  • katies_mum
    Forumite
    Thank you, think I`ll hold on a day or so and see if they do have an event on thursday and how much they have off technology, if not will use these codes.

Thanks again.
  • Elljay_2
    Elljay_2 Posts: 606
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    It won't be off technology the mark up is too low apparently!
  • katies_mum
    Forumite
    I`m gutted, won`t they do anything off technology?
  • katies_mum
    Forumite
    Just tried the codes and it wouldn`t accept the 500 points one, I`ve not ordered yet so am wondering is there anything else I can try, it took the one for 300 points. thanks
  • IHateDida
    Just tried the codes and it wouldn`t accept the 500 points one, I`ve not ordered yet so am wondering is there anything else I can try, it took the one for 300 points. thanks

Just looked in my email - until midnight on the 18th - get 10x points with this code: E0629881

I'm surprised it didn't allow you the 500 points one as it was sent to me on a generic leaflet (not personalised to me) with pictures of TV's and a Wii on the leaflet!:confused:
  • katies_mum
    Forumite
    Thanks for the code, I input my order and it didn`t reject them - but how do I know if the codes have worked and I will get extra points - it doesn`t actually tell you anywhere!! is there any way to see them before pressing the button to confirm the order just to make sure they have allowed them?

Thanks
  • IHateDida
    Thanks for the code, I input my order and it didn`t reject them - but how do I know if the codes have worked and I will get extra points - it doesn`t actually tell you anywhere!! is there any way to see them before pressing the button to confirm the order just to make sure they have allowed them?

Thanks

No - but it does add "promotion applied" at the bottom near the total every time you add a voucher. I've never had any points rejected once they have appeared as "promotion applied".:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure