Taking Court Action Against Vodafone - Remove Default Notice

Options

Comments

• itsallabitmuch
    Options
    AbbieA...

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE tell me you're keeping a hard-copy printout of all of this joke?

- This is further proof of Vodafone's utter incompetence, and will only further support your claim.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE tell me you're going after damages through the courts at some point?!

- The treatment you have received would send the most mentally-together person utterly insane!!!

ANDPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE tell me you'll be taking this to the media after (if?!?!?!?!?!) it's resolved?!

- It's just an utter joke :(

So, so sorry you've had to go through all of this hun
  • AbbieA
    AbbieA Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    tell me you're keeping a hard-copy printout of all of this joke?

I have hard copies of all communications with Vodafone regarding this
    tell me you're going after damages through the courts at some point?!

Its not really something I've considered at this point, I just want my name cleared and the default removed from my credit file as it is delaying me in buying my first house.
    tell me you'll be taking this to the media after (if?!?!?!?!?!) it's resolved?!

I think that would be the next step and I am seeking advice on this. i am unsure how this will affect the court proceedings I am bringing against Vodafone and don't want to jeopardise that in anyway at this stage.
  • AbbieA
    edited 6 April 2017 at 11:14AM
    Options
    I think this a new low from Vodafone! I received a letter from Vodafone UK Legal Team today confirming that they have been notified by Metropolitan Police Mobile Phone Crime that this is part of a larger criminal investigation, a number of individuals have been arrested and that the court case will happen in September. Good news, but they then go on to say that the account will be left cancelled and collectable until then!?

They have still not provided me with any of the details I have requested and are still ignoring my requests!

So angry right now!
  • rizla_king
    rizla_king Posts: 2,895 Forumite
    Options
    so vodafone are going to leave the clearly false defamatory and libelous data on your report?

and chase you?

if so, vodafone are bigger 'frauds' that anyone else here :mad:

Lee @ vodafone ?

do you hear this? you have singly failed dismally to sort this out. you have made you and your company look incompetent frauds. you should be ashamed.
    Still rolling rolling rolling...... :) <
    SIGNATURE - Not part of post
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,878 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Certainly poses more questions than answers.

I'd hit them where it hurts if it were me :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • StopIt
    StopIt Posts: 1,470 Forumite
    Options
    AbbieA wrote: »
    I think this a new low from Vodafone! I received a letter from Vodafone UK Legal Team today confirming that they have been notified by Metropolitan Police Mobile Phone Crime that this is part of a larger criminal investigation, a number of individuals have been arrested and that the court case will happen in September. Good news, but they then go on to say that the account will be left cancelled and collectable until then!?

They have still not provided me with any of the details I have requested and are still ignoring my requests!

So angry right now!

What the hell.

So Vodafone know you were a victim of fraud but literally aren't doing a thing about it because reasons. Please, could someone flag this to the MSE team and get them to make a big fuss about this, report this post if you have to. This is utterly disgusting.

In debt and looking for help? Look here for the MSE Debt Help Guide.
    Also, If you need any free and impartial debt advice, the National Debtline, Stepchange, and the CAB can help.
  • Polmop
    Polmop Posts: 662 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Do you know where their head office is, I would be tempted to go there and sit there waiting to see a chief Exec and not move until seen.
  • AbbieA
    Options
    Do you know where their head office is, I would be tempted to go there and sit there waiting to see a chief Exec and not move until seen.

It's probably worth noting that the letter said it was in response to my email dated 13/03/17, so that was the email I sent to the company directors. They still have not replied to my Pre-Action or any other letters!

It's also an absolute joke that I have numerous emails from them and their account notes (obtained under a DPA request) stating that there is no fraud, and it took an email to their CEO to get them to admit that there is!

Can anyone advise where I go with this? The papers? Solicitors? Any help appreciated!
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,878 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    AbbieA wrote: »
    It's probably worth noting that the letter said it was in response to my email dated 13/03/17, so that was the email I sent to the company directors. They still have not replied to my Pre-Action or any other letters!

It's also an absolute joke that I have numerous emails from them and their account notes (obtained under a DPA request) stating that there is no fraud, and it took an email to their CEO to get them to admit that there is!

Can anyone advise where I go with this? The papers? Solicitors? Any help appreciated!

Watchdog like things like this, can't hurt can it !!!
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Loads of newspaper columns investigate issues.

For example:

https://www.theguardian.com/money/series/yourproblems

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/jessica-investigates/

search your favourite papers, site, money/consumer blogs etc.

As said, as Watchdog.

Radio4 - You and Yours

Radio4 - MoneyBox

and more
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure