Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 7

Options

Comments

• CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Doing my washing today Blue, but can't hang it on the line yet, its really foggy out at the moment.

CWxx
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Doing my washing today Blue, but can't hang it on the line yet, its really foggy out at the moment.

CWxx

Mines waiting to hang out as well. When it's dry are we both sending it to the docs for Ironing seeing as she got some posh new iron :D
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• CouponWoman
    Options
    Just read that Richard Brasher has resigned from Tesco due to poor sales and Philip Clarke is taking over his position.

Funny how they had poor sales in the quarter after stopping taking other stores conditional spend coupons don't you think.

CWxx
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
  • CouponWoman
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Mines waiting to hang out as well. When it's dry are we both sending it to the docs for Ironing seeing as she got some posh new iron :D

I HATE ironing

CWxx
  • CouponWoman
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »

Hope there not having a laugh. Ebay don't usually send the emails till Friday morning

CWxx
  • charley123
    charley123 Posts: 135 Forumite
    Options
    Morning:)

Need to buy some milk today, so should have a spare kermit code if you still need it DWW?

Will PM it later
    :j1/6/12 - I am mortgage free:j
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    Options
    Just read that Richard Brasher has resigned from Tesco due to poor sales and Philip Clarke is taking over his position.

Funny how they had poor sales in the quarter after stopping taking other stores conditional spend coupons don't you think.

CWxx

Also APG's. Maybe we should write to Uncle Phil and tell him the way to get his profits back up is to take APG's, Sainsbury's price match and other stores cond spends. If he REALLY wants the profits to rise and to get Tesco back to making laodsa dosh then he can sack all the trouts and bring in spotty kids only and take coupons as cash for whatever like the good old days :D:D
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• cornishlady
    cornishlady Posts: 1,446 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all,hope your feeling better this morning MT,dont worry about the shopping list if it doesn't get done its not the end of the world.
  • lilly1972
    lilly1972 Posts: 803 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning Blue, Aesop and cw. of to tesco today so if anyone has any ideas for a jtd can you let me know please so far i have

Flora Cuisine T £1.49 A £1
    Muller toffee T £2.00 A £1.50
    Cathedral city T £3.98 A £2.00

i think i need take Doc shopping with me she always gets the good deals.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure