IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Excel & Me Part 2

Thought I would start this on a separate thread to my other, same location...2015. The letters have been a bit sporadic on this one, had a 3 1/2 month gap between some of the letters. Received one at Xmas, replied with a;
I am in receipt of your letter dated 4th January, received ***********
To whom it may concern;
It is denied that any monies are due to your client, as no contract was offered at the time.

Received this letter last week, the content is different to the normal rubbish, just wondering on what my reply should be.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/74s4yh1ltlyb578/Excel%20130217.pdf?dl=0

I changed from a PDF to a word document and then back again, hence the strange look to it.

Cheers
cm62

Comments

• Lamilad
    Lamilad Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Think I'm experiencing Deja Vu!
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587
    Forumite
    Lamilad wrote: »
    Think I'm experiencing Deja Vu!

All hands on deck to help claretmad62 beat the vermin
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    They appear to be acting as debt collectors. The extra £54 is ultra vires. Ignore unless/until you receive a court claim.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • Same place as you Lamilad, going to court at some point on my other one...well I say mine, my wifes.

Making my life a living hell if truth be known
    cm62
  • Lamilad
    Forumite
    Same place as you Lamilad, going to court at some point on my other one...well I say mine, my wifes.

Making my life a living hell if truth be known

Yeah, I've had a quick scan through your other thread. Looks like you struggled with the initial defence but CM has done an amazing job to turn that around in your WS. Have you got a court date yet?
  • No not yet, received a letter from BW on Friday saying their client is taking it to court.

A lot of unknown territory, and my heads spinning at times with reading other threads. I'm assuming its the DQ next, and mediation ?...not really followed the timelines
    cm62
  • Half_way
    Half_way Posts: 7,029
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Any chance of a recap
    Where was the vehicle ticketed/where was the parking charge picked up?
    And what reasons did excel have (or think they had) for issuing the ticket?
    Did you challenge this with the IAS? if you didn't it doesn't matter as the IAS is far from independent
    From the Plain Language Commission:

"The BPA has surely become one of the most socially dangerous organisations in the UK"
  • This one 2015, Cavendish Street Keighley, it was ANPR.. PCN states "Parked without displaying a valid ticket / permit" although there is not photographic evidence to prove that, just the car entering / exiting.

Never challenged anything, just sent the 2 liner from above once BW became involved.
    cm62
  • Lamilad
    Forumite
    No not yet, received a letter from BW on Friday saying their client is taking it to court.

It's worth ringing Northampton to check they have received bwl's notice to continue. I got the same letter in relation to my third claim but it wasn't filed with the court and the claim was stayed.
  • On the 2012 one, I didn't pick it up for ages...but the PCN States £60.00 full charge and £40.00 discounted...all letters from BW have stated £100 & £60 discount...+ of course pre PoFA
    cm62
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport