Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Comments

• Hi PKK i haven't been given my group yet. I need to wait until (hopefully it doesnt) AF starts at the end of this month and thats when they will send out my pack.
    I've never used OPK's so i think this would be a good time to try them out if i'm selected for that group.
    And the £100 vouchers at the end is a bonus!
  • Rambosmum
    Rambosmum Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I'm in the test group. To be honest I was a bit miffed at that, I actually don't think OPKs are a good thing! only one more cycle to use them thogh we aren't actually going ot try next month, with it being a Christmas due date!

They are still looking for participants if others want to sign up. It's really easy!
  • T4taylor
    T4taylor Posts: 93 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Hi all, I think I have ovulated. Going to guess at 2dpo but my temps and ov pains did not match up as I said in my previous post.
    Ladies I!!!8217;m glad I got you on the clear blue trial £100 voucher is not to be sniffed at and I could always save it for something baby related. Speaking of which I am kind of annoyed toys r us is closing as I bet there would be some good bargains to buy in the baby section but do not want to jinx anything.

I am in the control group and they have just sent me EIGHT digital clear blue pregnancy tests! £80 worth of tests! I have to test on the 31st which is when they think my cycle will end and then depending on when/if AF shows I have to do another test every 5 days before moving onto cycle 2.
  • Okay so yesterday i said i wouldn't know SS, well i've reversed that today.
    I have had on and off cramps all day, and (sorry for the TMI i have had creamy discharge, which i do get but usually just before AF arrives, not a week before..
    I think i'm just clinging to any bit of hope, as i'm only 6dpo so i don't suspect id really know anything this early on.
  • KatieBee123
    KatieBee123 Posts: 114 Forumite
    Hi ladies,

I bit the bullet and signed up to the trial too, I could not download any forms or scan them back as I only have my iPhone and work related access to scanners etc and I did not fancy someone being stood over me whilst I was trying to scan something like that lol! So they are sending me the forms in the post :) so that is something to look forward to, I have to be honest I am torn between trying and not trying this month, I think we will just have to wait and see what happens. I told myself I would not do opks but I have done :(

Happy - your symptoms sound promising, it is so hard not to SS

Vicki- welcome :)

Thank god tomorrow is Friday!!!! Xx
  • Hi Katie, I had to scan mine at work haha luckily I had an opportunity where no one was around but I was on edge.

The cramps have continued this evening, just on and off. AF isn!!!8217;t due until next Friday so it definitely isn!!!8217;t her yet (I hope). Keeping my fingers crossed but I won!!!8217;t test until I!!!8217;ve missed AF. SS is definitely taking over me today!
  • 2dpo. Feeling positive. Another month is another try :-)
  • Cramp is still around today, and i woke up this morning fully expecting AF to arrive with the way i was feeling. (nausea and bowel movements). AF isn't supposed to arrive until the 30th, so god knows whats going on.
  • TTC Thread

Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD69 athensgeorgia
    CD63 SlothSocks (8dpd5t)
    CD35 Tryingin2018 (15dpo)
    CD24 Celepie (7dpo)
    CD23 Skimper (8dpo)
    CD22 Rambosmum (11dpo)
    CD22 T4Taylor (4dpo)
    CD21 HappyLassie13 (8dpo)

"If in doubt - BD" Zone

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD20 Zeni
    CD15 wifeforlife
    CD14 KatieBee123
    CD9 PrettyKittyKat
    CD8 NelliePie

Those we haven't heard from in a while:
    Nanyco
    CamelLady

When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up. If you would like adding to the lists just let me know what CD day you are (the first day of your period is CD1).

2018 Thread Graduates:
    Afoolandhermoney - 23/01/2018
    Selement 9/3/2018
    Toots14 13/3/2018
  • T4Taylor I have only had my first pack and got 2 pregnancy tests, but only needs to use one to send back. So I was wondering if they will send lots of spare tests which means a nice supply of free digital tests to use! We all know that they are expensive!

Tryingin2018 sorry I think I have messed your CD and dpo up at some point on the lists as I have you as 15dpo not 2! I will update you now, what CD are you?

Sorry I am not on as often ladies. Things are busy with work, and getting our house ready to be valued. I will still update but sometimes it may be every couple of days. I hope that!!!8217;s ok. I check it each day on my phone but I!!!8217;m not logged in on my phone to be able to post.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback