Pinecone Research

Comments

• I loved pinecone! I get a survey about every 6 weeks now though :'( which i've done but i've had problems logging in for MONTHS to redeem my rewards, keeps sending me in a reset password loop, have contacted them for help but I get as far as not receiving the password change confirmation email, so still can't log in :( has this happened to anyone else?
  • Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    MissPop wrote: »
    I've given up with Pinecone. I appreciated that it was a guaranteed £3 when I got the survey invite, but the website just stopped working for me. I kept getting a "please log in to reset your password" message, which obviously I couldn't do. I emailed them and they said the issue had been sorted but the next time I tried it said the same thing. I've not had an email invite since.

Utter pish :(

Ditto.
    Even though i still had £40 in my account
  • mitchb
    mitchb Posts: 652
    Forumite
    I has this password loop thing and they told me my account had been closed as I hadn't responded to a survey asking if I still wanted to be a participant - Find this strange as always responded to pinecone as good paying.

Anyway after discussing with them I had no option but to sign up again as a new user and now get £3 a survey instead of the £4 I was getting
  • aife
    aife Posts: 220
    Forumite
    I just ditched a survey because I am so bored of getting questionnaires for laundry detergent. I must've done half a dozen now and they're always tedious.

the ones that do my head in are the 'is a brand for people like me' , 'how close do you feel to this brad ?' Who are these people that feel 'close' to their detergent ?
  • sharpe106
    sharpe106 Posts: 3,559
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    aife wrote: »
    the ones that do my head in are the 'is a brand for people like me' , 'how close do you feel to this brad ?' Who are these people that feel 'close' to their detergent ?

It when you say you have never heard of the brand then they ask you that as well, what use it to anybody.
  • jeanmd
    jeanmd Posts: 2,361
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Pinecone has an invitation to join on the free postcode lottery's survey draw today. You will probably have to join, but it's free and I've never had spam, not have I won but plenty of people have.
    https://freepostcodelottery.com/survey-draw/
    £2021 in 2021 no.17 £1,093.20/£2021
  • S0litaire
    S0litaire Posts: 3,535
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    sharpe106 wrote: »
    It when you say you have never heard of the brand then they ask you that as well, what use it to anybody.

It's too get a baseline on your initial thoughts of a brand/item.

Like if you are asked about a soap powder called "clubbed seals" would you Like or dislike it based on that name.

Then if picked, you find or that it's actually really great at getting ground in dirt, fat and blood out of clothing in just few hours seep in cold water and you loved that. It turns out dispute the name you love the powder..

response to the exit questions after testing the product can be compared to your initial thoughts.
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,880
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Tinman wrote: »
    Ditto.
    Even though i still had £40 in my account

Never accumulate rewards beyond a redemption threshold on a survey site, if a site goes bust you get nothing - if the site closes your account you get nothing and some sites actually expire rewards so again you get nothing.
  • MO2
    MO2 Posts: 207
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have sent 2 e-mails and 1 via Pinecone site enquiry on 31 October 17, but I haven't heard a response back from them yet.
    I have not had an invitation email to participate in a PineCone survey since July 2017. I have been an active member of Pinecone panel and I have always completed surveys/projects on a regular basis since I joined in March 2015.
    Does anyone has the same issue? Is there another way to contact them?

Thank you so much
  • MO2 wrote: »
    I have sent 2 e-mails and 1 via Pinecone site enquiry on 31 October 17, but I haven't heard a response back from them yet.
    I have not had an invitation email to participate in a PineCone survey since July 2017. I have been an active member of Pinecone panel and I have always completed surveys/projects on a regular basis since I joined in March 2015.
    Does anyone has the same issue? Is there another way to contact them?

Thank you so much

I find responses to email can be hit and miss :mad:

Have you checked the settings in your profile?

There's a frequency setting, I change mine between unlimited and one a day if I haven't had a survey for a while. Also there's a holiday (vacation) setting which obviously should be set to not on holiday.
    Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback