Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Tango Card for me I think - https://www.tangocard.com/the-rewards-catalog/

Click " international e-gift cards " and scroll down to United Kingdom
    All cards are sent via email, amazon would probably be the easiest, the others could be a case of entering a voucher code at the checkout point of a transaction
  • cally6008 wrote: »

All cards are sent via email, amazon would probably be the easiest, the others could be a case of entering a voucher code at the checkout point of a transaction

Yes, that could work for me.......didnt even know what tango was so thanks for that.

Might just hang on a week or so and see if they manage to strike up a deal with paypal.

I have only just got going again with clix and upgraded to try and put what I earn into neobux.

Just my luck...........ah well :cool:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have hardly done anything for months due to too much happening offline (now sorted, phew), setting up new website, working overtime etc
  • Fisher Investments tasks are gone again
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I was wondering as well why payment was so slow, now we know. Shame as had an unusual busy week too with surveys a lot of them were the realeye ones for various amounts.
    I looked at Payoneer and unless am looking at it wrong it worked out 5% fees as its more for non US peeps and you need at least $20 to redeem. https://www.payoneer.com/fees/
    So if I chose them would cash out less often to save the fees.

Think I'll keep my funds in my account like KM too until we hear more or I decide which to go with.

The tango card - does anyone know if you pay fees on that for the amazon please?
  • Fee77
    Fee77 Posts: 571 Forumite
    Hi all, so I only just got this message about there being no more paypal on CS today. Anybody know what they are going to do yet? I don't really know anything about the other options. This is really a bit of a hassle tbh.
  • Fee77 wrote: »
    Hi all, so I only just got this message about there being no more paypal on CS today. Anybody know what they are going to do yet? I don't really know anything about the other options. This is really a bit of a hassle tbh.

If you click on my account summary page and scroll down to what's new there are two headings there to click for more info.

I'm going to leave the money in my account for now.
  • Fee77
    If you click on my account summary page and scroll down to what's new there are two headings there to click for more info.

I'm going to leave the money in my account for now.

Thanks VG, I think I might do the same until I figure out the best option.
  • cally6008 wrote: »

OK so what am I doing wrong? I tried to cash out to Tango but only two options that came up were bitcoin and some other debit card that I cant remember.
    Back to the drawing board.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Fee77
    Have to say this is a bit of a disaster, I use Paypal for most things now, and also have a PP card, working on CS kept it topped up nicely. But now, those funds as we all know, will no longer go into paypal, and looking through the other options they all appear to be somewhat rubbish for UK members.

Sadly, I can see myself having to give up CS over this :( Not sure who is at fault here, but it's a really bad decision.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure