March 2013 Swagbucks Thread

Comments

• milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    I GOT A DS .........:T....first one in about three weeks ,AND it credited.
    I'm beyond excited...........hopefully I'll get a nice cint later & I'll be deliriously ecstatic.
    Yes,I know I'm sad. Blame SBs;)
  • his_missus
    his_missus Posts: 3,363 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 8 March 2013 at 5:24PM
    Hello all on the shiny new thread,

Happy Friday!

I need some advice. Whenever I click through to do a daily survey these days, you know how you usually get a ticklist before you click to start the survey? Well, I'm getting a blank, just the survey button and when I click through I'm immediately disqualified :( .
    I was wondering, am I doing the surveys too late? I usually don't get round to SBing til 8pm, just haven't the time before work, I like my bed too much :) Can't do any SBing at work (apart from daily poll, noso and search) as our work internet shows us as being in Poland.
    Also when I visit the home page at work, there are lots of video links but whenever I get on in the evening, they're not there!

Any ideas? Is there an optimum SBing time? Thanks in advance xxx

ETA: Inferno - I'm so jealous - 47 SBS!
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Did the Michael Kors thing. No credit so far,but time will tell.
  • Phew - landed a daily on internet grocery shopping. About ten mins, but credited in superfast time. 101/80 - so target hit! Fingers crossed Michael Kors pays out soon - though have raised a ticket too with R1 who are normally very good with this stuff.

Inferno - that's a mahoosive search result!
    GC 2014: Jan £24.68/£400 :)
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    his_missus wrote: »
    Hello all on the shiny new thread,

Happy Friday!

I need some advice. Whenever I click through to do a daily survey these days, you know how you usually get a ticklist before you click to start the survey? Well, I'm getting a blank, just the survey button and when I click through I'm immediately disqualified :( .
    I was wondering, am I doing the surveys too late? I usually don't get round to SBing til 8pm, just haven't the time before work, I like my bed too much :) Can't do any SBing at work (apart from daily poll, noso and search) as our work internet shows us as being in Poland.
    Also when I visit the home page at work, there are lots of video links but whenever I get on in the evening, they're not there!

Any ideas? Is there an optimum SBing time? Thanks in advance xxx

Nice question :) will be interesting to see what others have to say on this! Usually i don't manage to get a DS until later in the evening - sometimes i'm lucky enough to get one first thing but not often. I have had that blank screen too, tried a few things and for me anyway it seems best to refresh the page a few times and if that doesn't work go to something else then back again. It also seems to work if i click through get DQ and then try again straight away for another DS.

The video links i think do get used up quickly when they appear, however there does seem to be a kind of spread access to lots of things (people don't seem to get things at the same time) i have found i can watch the videos on my phone by going to the full SB site and zooming in on them to play - hope that helps :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    milo72 wrote: »
    I GOT A DS .........:T....first one in about three weeks ,AND it credited.
    I'm beyond excited...........hopefully I'll get a nice cint later & I'll be deliriously ecstatic.
    Yes,I know I'm sad. Blame SBs;)

um. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    :D

currently at 292/80 - managed to get a ts and ds. the 400sb has not credited tho.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Thanks for the new thread :beer:
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,819 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Currently in the middle(?) of a trusted survey on internet use/ordering online/ internet banking/mobile wallets.

And it hasn't credited - came up with a box over the page that was checking something but didn't load, refreshed and it thanked me & said it could take 4-6 weeks to credit. :mad:
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • his_missus
    his_missus Posts: 3,363 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Fairyclicks,

I've never thought about using my phone - d'oh! Will give that a go, thanks x
  • his_missus wrote: »
    I was wondering, am I doing the surveys too late? I usually don't get round to SBing til 8pm, just haven't the time before work, I like my bed too much :)

I've had that page too - in fact, I've had it quite a few times in the last few weeks and just assumed it was a consequence of the new SB site coming live and they were still sorting out some glitches? Anyways, like FC says, I just refresh, go back later on, and eventually - 9 times out of 10 - I do get one. Might not necessarily qualify though! In terms of times, I rarely get DSs in the morning - its normally after 3pm that they become accessible to me. If I've had a busy day with the kids, I'm normally only really live with SBs after 8pm too, and I've had DSs at that time too.

Suppose what I'm saying is it is very much a 'suck it and see' website for me - not to be confused with gonad hunting as discussed on the previous thread...well, unless it's your birthday... :rotfl: #filthyfriday
    GC 2014: Jan £24.68/£400 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport