Free £30 for website registration

Comments

• thanks for answering my questions regarding the shares, one last thing....

If imutual for what ever reason stopped trading would the 'shareholders' be liable for any outstanding debt?

sorry to ask these questions, but the cashback sites i have used, have never used this type of method before..
    Work to live= not live to work
  • imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    We are "different", certainly :think:

There are no risks or downsides whatsoever to being given imutual shares. They are fully paid-up and hence you have no liability for company debts etc

I should also add that, as a PLC (the only major cashback site to be one), we are required to have our accounts audited which, while not a guarantee of solvency, certainly should give some degree of reassurance. And finally, directors personally guarantee any awarded-but-unredeemed cashback so that in the highly unlikely event of the company getting into financial difficulties, your cashback balances are safe.

See Are there any downsides to having shares? Am I liable for company debts?

:)
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Wow very impressed with this, £30 cashback & a useful site, will be sharing this with family & friends, Thanks op :)
    2013 WINS
    pepsi tshirt, cosmo diesel goody bag, toni & guy hair smoother, £100 lesuire vouchers, chloe bubbles & nail file, £500 myro learning books & fake tan

Huge thanks to the posters :beer:
  • johnk
    johnk Posts: 432 Forumite
    How long does it take to track these days? Some people seem to have it tracked in 2 mins - I registered yesterday yet to track:-(
    Mark Hughes' blue and white army
  • montymud
    montymud Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Oh wow - I forgot all about this. I just logged in and there was my £30 waiting for me which I have just sent to my bank - couldn't have come at a better time. Thank you OP and thank you above poster for making this thread appear at the top again thus nudging my memory! :)
    johnk wrote: »
    How long does it take to track these days? Some people seem to have it tracked in 2 mins - I registered yesterday yet to track:-(

Tracking seems to have been very stop-and-start for this offer over the last day or so. I should give it another day before re-trying. If in doubt, you can submit a query via your imutual account and we'll try to help/advise :)
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • johnk
    johnk Posts: 432 Forumite
    Tracking seems to have been very stop-and-start for this offer over the last day or so. I should give it another day before re-trying. If in doubt, you can submit a query via your imutual account and we'll try to help/advise :)

Still no luck. Tried to submit a claim and got:
    "As stated on the offer, I'm afraid we are unable to accept claims for this merchant. Click here to return"
    Not a good start for me :(

When you said "re-trying", what do you mean? I have created an acount with moneyvista. Can I create another?
    Mark Hughes' blue and white army
    Hi JohnK, sorry I could have been a bit clearer :embarasse

The message you're getting is when you try to submit a 'claim'. In imutual terminology, a 'claim' is a specific procedure for asking us to investigate missing / incorrect transactions, and a query is 'any other kind of request'.

In common with other cashback sites (and as explicitly stated on this offer), we are unable to accept 'claims' on "no spend" offers (because the merchants are generally unwilling to deal with them), but we will always try to answer any general enquiries through our query system. The link to submit a query is here

Once you've done that, we'll be able to look at the specifics of your account and advise accordingly :)

Hope that makes sense

Rich
  • davmail
    davmail Posts: 371 Forumite
    I did this survey,completed the very large survey regarding finances etc,said it tracked,showed up in my account,then a few days later it said offer was 'on hold',it then promptly disappeared from my account,when I went on to Imutual forum,was told to get another family member to fill it in again!!!!So,I quit,seemed like a con to me,maybe some people got paid,but I wonder how many people like me never got paid?????:mad:
    Kawasaki z750 Rider!
  • davmail wrote: »
    I did this survey,completed the very large survey regarding finances etc,said it tracked,showed up in my account,then a few days later it said offer was 'on hold',it then promptly disappeared from my account,when I went on to Imutual forum,was told to get another family member to fill it in again!!!!So,I quit,seemed like a con to me,maybe some people got paid,but I wonder how many people like me never got paid?????:mad:

My 1st attempt didn't track, I was advised to get another family member to try again on a different computer, which I did, it tracked that time, for my hubby. Hasn't gone to payable yet but checking each day and doing daily clicks when I remember:T

By the way It's not a survey, its inputting the financial data needed to prepare a financial report for you so that you can prepare for the future:)
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family