Free £30 for website registration

Sarah7
Sarah7 Posts: 640
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
edited 10 March 2013 at 11:38AM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
http://www.imutual.co.uk/money-management/moneyvista

Free and easy £££ cashback for signing up to MoneyVista. It's a new self-service financial planning site backed by Royal London. See comments at: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4213447

Seems safe and without catches. I did this a few months ago and got paid promptly. Simply click through, register and complete the 'build my plan' section to qualify.

Edit: Please be aware that the reward changes frequently between £10 and £30 so you'll need to check the website to see the cashback amount that you could receive. The transaction also usually qualifies for between 100 and 300 imutual shares.

Have you found this useful? 37 votes

Yes
70% 26 votes
No
8% 3 votes
I don't understand what it means
21% 8 votes

Comments

• lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,024
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've done this and it's tracked - so we'll see!
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £5,000 | Virgin Credit Card: £4079.19
  • tried doing this but the app wont work(am in libary)
    can somebody tell me what the shares are on imutual?
  • JAHARVEY
    JAHARVEY Posts: 186 Forumite
    How far did you complete with the registration?
    Did you complete the income section?

Thanks
  • imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    can somebody tell me what the shares are on imutual?

Hi. :)

These are shares in the company, imutual PLC, that you get in addition to your cashback.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    what do you do. Do you have to be registered with a cashback site cos I am not.
    :footie:
  • jak
    jak Posts: 2,027
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I've just signed up. Is there a withdrawal minimum limit?
    2022 Comp total (prizes + free spins): £494.81 #20 £12 a day Jan: £382.95/£372 #57 360 1p challenge: £17.70 £10 a day Feb: £571.09/£280 March: £311.96/£310
  • registered with them, but still confussed as to how you get the £30?
    Save, save, save, save.
  • Sarah7
    Sarah7 Posts: 640
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    registered with them, but still confussed as to how you get the £30?

Once you're an imutual member, you can use this link to find the MoneyVista page:

http://www.imutual.co.uk/money-management/moneyvista

Then click the bright pink 'Visit Retailer Now' button that takes you to MoneyVista. To qualify for the £30 you then simply need to do register with MoneyVista and complete the 'My Plan' information. The site does lots more too - you can also go on to view graphs and videos, set goals and use the forum etc if you find the site interesting and want to use it for financial planning!

Hope this helps! :)
  • starchops
    starchops Posts: 100 Forumite
    What happens after you have done the plan? Do they send you an email about the £30? Thanks for this :)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    starchops wrote: »
    What happens after you have done the plan? Do they send you an email about the £30? Thanks for this :)

Its like most of the cashback sites, it will show as tracked in your imutual account and then payable once its been confirmed and paid to them. Thats when you can withdraw the £30
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure