To make £1000 in the shortest time possible

12346»

Comments

• Black_taxi
    Black_taxi Posts: 57 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Today's update...

Hit my target of £50 savings today PLUS the extra coins/dockets/tips...had a longer post but it disappeared? Sorry, really not being rude but it's late...explain more in tomorrow's post x
    1p a day challenge TIN £106.96/667.95 :T. 270 payments to find.....1p a day challenge BANK 91p/667.95:eek:
  • Black_taxi
    I've been Money Tipped!
    In last nights news...

Managed my £50 target plus £5 to try and make up the 17 days I am behind and also a little change for the pots so about £60 in all, might have a better night tonight.

Already panicking about being short on my target next week as we have the AGM which always results in the whole day off as it leads to a few drinkies and a meal so will not be earning and having to spend money!

Think I will need a juggle there...it's only one more day to make up over the next 181...

Right, updating signature and will be back tonight, have a good day x
    1p a day challenge TIN £106.96/667.95 :T. 270 payments to find.....1p a day challenge BANK 91p/667.95:eek:
  • Black_taxi
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Was a slow Saturday night and I was home by 1am when I really should have stayed out??

Never mind...I still hit my daily target of £55 and almost £10 for the pots, still 17 days behind but after Tuesday I am really going to try and knuckle down, work a bit harder/later to try and get this down, also some of my pots will be reaching £50 soon so that will take care of a day or two along the way.

Might work tonight but not sure so could be back to updat later...
  • PrinceYumil
    PrinceYumil Posts: 45 Forumite
    Just come across this today but want to say congrats and I'll be following from now on!

There's a company called User Testing. You can sign up and if they need people to "Test" a website then they put a job up.

You get $10 paid into paypal (so like £6.50ish) and the reviews take about 20 minutes. Might not pay aswell as the cab but just incase it's something that helps.

The switching bank thing is a good one though. Can be done over the phone and it's all done for you now. Could be an easy free £100 - £150

A little different aswell but is there anything you have just now that you could complain about? Such as poor network on your mobile or poor broadband speeds at home etc. You can sometimes get some cash back or money off bills from those (obviously only if genuine though).
  • Hey,Black taxi, how's it going? Have I missed anything since the 6th July?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure