Young couple's first holiday abroad - Where to go?

Prof_FrinkProf
Prof_FrinkProf Posts: 127 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
ffffffffffffff

Comments

• Hevding
    Hevding Posts: 50 Forumite
    Have a look on onthebeach.co.uk at their deals, I've booked 2 holidays with them and paid £30 for SC for 7 days and £45 SC for 9 days. Not been on the second one yet but the first place was much more than we expected for that price!

Tenerife is good but if you don't want it to be too noisy at night, Los Cristianos might be a better bet than Las Americas.

Nerja (apartamentos mediterraneo) is where I paid £30 for the week, lovely place, was quite quiet when we went in April but they said it livens up more in the summer but the main strip of rowdy bars is tucked away.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Thanks!

Bump
  • claire16c
    claire16c Posts: 7,074 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    You should choose a country first, then narrow down a resort and then start looking at hotel prices and reviews.

I really like Greece for holidays in Europe.
  • claire16c wrote: »
    You should choose a country first, then narrow down a resort and then start looking at hotel prices and reviews.

This

Your requests can be met in practically any country that caters for beach holidays.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure