The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• develash84
    develash84 Posts: 467 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks for information about the surveys. Looks like I have lost out of my 70 swagbucks again today.

I did that survey too and it came up with the £25,000 prize page.

But no swagbucks :mad:

Same yesterday, I did a brainjuicer survey, completed it but no swagbucks.

Though I have just reached my own daily target of 100 swagbucks. :j
    Clearing debts one step at a time.
  • ollow
    ollow Posts: 201 Forumite
    marieukxx wrote: »
    I couldn't find an option so selected Trusted Surveys

Thanks for that will go and do it now.
  • adamg02
    adamg02 Posts: 48 Forumite
    Ahh do'h, had just done todays survey before you posted that advice Cally.. came on here after to find out what was wrong (daily surveys usually credit instantly for me). oh well got the screenshot, hopefully will credit soon, fingers crossed....
  • thriftymanc
    thriftymanc Posts: 787 Forumite
    !!!!!!... thought I'd been having too much luck with the surveys recently.

Did the daily survey, no credit. Unfortunately I did it first thing this morning so no warning on here at the time!!

Also did a 55SB survey on Payment Wall, it still hasn't credited after 5 hours so I looked and realised Payment Wall have a survey history you can look at, and it doesn't even show up. I sent a message and got a reply saying forward the email invite and and a screenshot of the last page proving I completed the survey. What the frick? A) they don't email invites and b) how can I take a screenshot of something I closed about 5 hours ago because I wasn't psychic and didn't realise it wouldn't credit? It was one of those Market Opinion surveys - I got all the way through and the last page (after the 'you completed the survey' type page) was a big string of broken code gibberish, so it obviously didn't filter back through to Swagbucks, but it had already thanked me and those surveys don't tend to return you to the Swagbucks site anyway, so I didn't know it was a problem. I'm going to avoid any surveys hosted by Market Opinions in future as the ones I've screened out of on Payment Wall have shown broken code too, so they obviously all have faults and won't credit. Avoid!!

I have the feeling I won't make the target today... no videos to watch, not had a single search win... rubbish :(
  • thriftymanc
    I wonder if the daily survey not crediting has anything to do with the new system they seem to be using? I noticed it looked different today.
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    !!!!!!... thought I'd been having too much luck with the surveys recently.

Did the daily survey, no credit. Unfortunately I did it first thing this morning so no warning on here at the time!!

Also did a 55SB survey on Payment Wall, it still hasn't credited after 5 hours so I looked and realised Payment Wall have a survey history you can look at, and it doesn't even show up. I sent a message and got a reply saying forward the email invite and and a screenshot of the last page proving I completed the survey. What the frick? A) they don't email invites and b) how can I take a screenshot of something I closed about 5 hours ago because I wasn't psychic and didn't realise it wouldn't credit? It was one of those Market Opinion surveys - I got all the way through and the last page (after the 'you completed the survey' type page) was a big string of broken code gibberish, so it obviously didn't filter back through to Swagbucks, but it had already thanked me and those surveys don't tend to return you to the Swagbucks site anyway, so I didn't know it was a problem. I'm going to avoid any surveys hosted by Market Opinions in future as the ones I've screened out of on Payment Wall have shown broken code too, so they obviously all have faults and won't credit. Avoid!!

I have the feeling I won't make the target today... no videos to watch, not had a single search win... rubbish :(

I'm not bothering with paymentwall anymore, they never credit me. I did one yesterday again and no credit and complained and they closed the case saying there was no record of me doing the survey.
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • Minnibix
    Minnibix Posts: 263 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hi

I have done several surveys on payment wall and not got credited for them. On the last one I did take a screen shot and emailed it to them but the reply I got was that it must have the date and time from the bottom of the screen. Have not got the foggies idea how to do that so once again did not get credited any points.

Some saying like "when hell freezes over" comes to mind.:cool:

Also its hard going now all the the vids have dried up:cool:
  • thriftymanc
    marieukxx wrote: »
    I'm not bothering with paymentwall anymore, they never credit me. I did one yesterday again and no credit and complained and they closed the case saying there was no record of me doing the survey.

This is the first time I've had a problem with Payment Wall - I don't complete many surveys through them though, maybe one or two a week? I normally screen out of most of them! At least I know for future :(

How come some people on here are saying that they're getting Peanut Labs videos? I haven't had any for about a week. Can they block individual people from doing videos?
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    This is the first time I've had a problem with Payment Wall - I don't complete many surveys through them though, maybe one or two a week? I normally screen out of most of them! At least I know for future :(

How come some people on here are saying that they're getting Peanut Labs videos? I haven't had any for about a week. Can they block individual people from doing videos?

There've been a few each day this week, not like they used to be. Have you not had any at all?
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hey guys, I'm sorry you all appear to be having problems today. I've only earnt about 40sb today :-/
    Yesterday though I got over 200!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport