9000 Lee Kum Kee Sample Packs

http://www.lkkquality.com/en/take-the-challenge/

There are a total of 9,000 sample packs. The Sample packs include:
2x Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce sachets (45g); and
1x Lee Kum Kee Wok Along recipe book.

Promotion Period: Enter between 11:00 BST on 13th September 2016 and 23.59 BST on 12th September 2017 or until all the Prizes have been given away, whichever is first.

These 9,000 sample packs will be shared between entrants in the UK, the Netherlands and Germany on a first come first basis until all samples have been claimed
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Say's nothing about a sample? It is a series of ten questions unless i am missing something.
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Say's nothing about a sample? It is a series of ten questions unless i am missing something.

You answer the 10 questions and then they send the sample unless its expired?

T&c's:
    To Enter: Visit lkkquality.com and take the Lee Kum Kee Quality Challenge, by taking a quiz, and submit your details to receive a sample pack whilst stock lasts.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • All it came up with at the end was

Congratulations! You are clearly a master of Chinese cookery! You are top of the woks! Try out this recipe to truly show off your skills and impress your friends and family with your excellent Chinese cookery skills!

Download delicious recipe or play again and share on FB or twitter

Looks like it is finished?
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    All it came up with at the end was

Congratulations! You are clearly a master of Chinese cookery! You are top of the woks! Try out this recipe to truly show off your skills and impress your friends and family with your excellent Chinese cookery skills!

Download delicious recipe or play again and share on FB or twitter

Looks like it is finished?

Thanks, I will expire it now.
  • I'd forgotten about this! Thanks, sarah1972, I received my pack today. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure