Leeds Bradford airport car parking

Options
Hi
Flying from Leeds Bradford 29th Oct to Malaga for 1 week. Flew from Leeds Bradford last year and paid £34.56 for a weeks parking. Cannot find anything under £45 this time. Any recommendations or codes anyone?
Thanks

Comments

• lea2012
    lea2012 Posts: 733 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It's half term and a the price usually goes up the closer you get to the date so might find that's the best price you'll get for on site.
    Have you tried looking at sentinel parking just on the main road before you turn into the airport? They offer a shuttle bus to airport and are usually a bit cheaper. There is another one across the road too but forgot it's name, you might find it on Google maps though.
    Lea :confused:
  • Moto2
    Moto2 Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    Options
    I use it every week and it's gone up quite a bit this year
    Can't say I've ever seen codes for LBA official parking
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
  • GingerBob_3
    GingerBob_3 Posts: 3,659 Forumite
    Options
    We always use Sentinel Parking at Leeds-Bradford. I would recommend them. Don't fill the coffers of the rip-off merchants who run the airport.
  • blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    sheilavw wrote: »
    Hi
    Flying from Leeds Bradford 29th Oct to Malaga for 1 week. Flew from Leeds Bradford last year and paid £34.56 for a weeks parking. Cannot find anything under £45 this time. Any recommendations or codes anyone?
    Thanks

Have you looked at JustPark ?
  • Everynamestaken
    Options
    Sentinel everytime. Without doubt the best parking at any Uk airport I've ever been to. You will barely ever have to wait once you've landed too, and they won't spend ages trying to fill the bus up, they will just go and another will arrive in minutes.

I dropped my parents off the other day and it was £3 pound to just to drop them off, so we went to the long stay car park and I carried their cases to the terminal building for them. That's appalling when you consider you can at least drop off for free over the hill at Manchester.
  • Fortyfoot
    Fortyfoot Posts: 1,957 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    We live near Leeds/Bradford, we hate the place, rip off merchants.
    We love Doncaster.
    Fortyfoot
  • sheilavw
    sheilavw Posts: 1,600 Forumite
    Options
    HI
    Thanks everyone, yes Sentinel is cheapest. It is our half term, but not for everyone. Flights are cheap, more expensive the week before when I think most people are having half term.
  • clivep
    clivep Posts: 577 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I used Sentinel last month... £51 for a week but I booked through APH via the Tesco clubcard link so paid £25 in vouchers + £1 balance.
  • daveyjp
    daveyjp Posts: 12,521 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    sheilavw wrote: »
    HI
    Thanks everyone, yes Sentinel is cheapest. It is our half term, but not for everyone. Flights are cheap, more expensive the week before when I think most people are having half term.

Some schools have two weeks in October, starting Friday.
  • sheilavw
    sheilavw Posts: 1,600 Forumite
    Options
    Wish I had some Tesco vouchers! I will have to start saving them. Yes, my Daughter is a teacher and her school finishes friday for 2 weeks. Flights are at their most expensive 22nd . Last year we paid almost 1k for 2 flights to Malaga , this year just over £200 for 2 including booking the extra leg room on outward journey.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure