Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• janed9388
    janed9388 Posts: 301 Forumite
    Options
    so so sorry Maysie - lots of hugs. Hope you have lots of support at home. jane
  • jediquigley
    Options
    Hugs maysie :0(
    :jMarried 16/07/2010, ds1 born 11/08/12, baby due 08/05/2015
  • jediquigley
    Options
    Re flu jab, I didn't have it in my last pregnancy and won't have it in this one. Nothing to do with needle phobia. I just don't see the need for it.

I had swine flu about 5 years ago and as I am healthy and well I coped well it wasn't that bad, didn't even take antibiotics.

Off to midwife appt now.
  • wendz86
    wendz86 Posts: 7,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    So sorry maysie, such a horrible thing to go through x
  • downhillfast
    Options
    DW woke up to bleeding this morning 😢 Not loads but we're booked in for a scan at the Early Pregnancy Clinic later. Trying to keep us both optimistic but can't help thinking the worst 😟
  • janed9388
    janed9388 Posts: 301 Forumite
    Options
    fingers crossed for you downhillfast
  • wendz86
    wendz86 Posts: 7,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Everything crossed. Hope she isn't worrying too much .
  • weesmiler
    weesmiler Posts: 234 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Can I join you please? I'm 4 weeks pregnant, our first month of TTC and we got lucky, got my BFP a couple of days ago and keep taking tests to be sure!! The line is coming up a bit quicker each time.

It my first pregnancy, and our first attempt, so I know how lucky we are to have a positive result so soon, but I'm not kidding myself that it will all be plain sailing, I'm trying to stay positive but prepare myself for disappointment if things don't go to plan.

My OH doesn't actually believe me yet, he has seen all the positive tests, but he says he won't believe it until after my period is really late. I think he's in denial, and was looking forward to a few months of BDing :p

Anyhoo, I really hope I'll be here for the next 8 weeks.

Best wishes to everyone xx
    All you need is less
  • downhillfast
    Options
    Phew! All clear at the scan... Little blighter was wriggling around like crazy and waving! So relieved.

We've also now got our 12wk scan date of 22/10/14
  • jediquigley
    Options
    Glad to hear downhill fast :0)

My booking in appt with midwife went well today, I am under consultant care due to previous csection, failure to progress in labour, big baby (9lbs) and arthrogryposis in the family. To be honest I am a very fit and healthy person so not worried too much.

Now waiting for scan appt and bloods appt as well. Seeing midwife next at 16 weeks. It was nice to get the ball rolling.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure